How about TNT???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about TNT???

anyone remember them, I love these guys! I like the guitar from uhhhhhh whats his name again, the guy they call the shotgun guitar man.... lol, I feel like an idiot for not remembering his name.....

do you mean Ronni Le Tekro? nah, never heard of them....
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
      do you mean Ronni Le Tekro? nah, never heard of them....

Remeber them..hell, I got every single album of theirs ..including their last two newer ones..there still alive and kickin' and puttin' out albums..

BTW..Hey, here's a heads up..Check out "Starbreaker" s/t w/ Tony Harnell and Magnus Karlsson..awesome stuff!!

you can thank me later..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

One of the best bands to come from Norway EVER, even though Tony Harnell isn't norwegian. He's not in the band anymore anyway, as far as I know the new vocalist used to sing in Shy. Anyway, Ronnie Le Tekrø is one of my favourite guitarists, great inspiration to me because he's proof you don't have to come from the US of A to become a great musician!
        "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Great band, fantastic guitarist. I got to meet Ronni once too, and he seemed like a really down to earth, nice guy.

Comment

I´ve not listened to TNT since the 80s, but went to a small clinic Tekro had a couple years ago here in Norway wich made my impression of him turn a bit. He´s a cool guy, down to earth, a little shy and a great player. He´s most known for his speed, but there´s way more to the guy than that.
            And he´s obsessed with vintage tape echo machines.

Comment

Where was that clinic? I was supposed to see him in Trondheim a few years ago, it had something to do with Fender's 50th anniversary, but it didn't happen A few days earlier I got Terje Rypdal's autograph tho hehe
              "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Originally posted by Guitardude86 View Post
                Where was that clinic? I was supposed to see him in Trondheim a few years ago, it had something to do with Fender's 50th anniversary, but it didn't happen A few days earlier I got Terje Rypdal's autograph tho hehe
                Gjovik Musikk. Since he´s from Toten and that´s right around the corner he´s kinda grown up at that music store from what I understood.

Comment

Working...
                X