No announcement yet.

jgcables Bullshit list... C-mon boys...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can't play rock on a 335/175/'anything with ES in the name or F holes on the body'

BULLSHIT!

I did not laugh out loud at least 3 times reading this thread

BULLSHIT!
    Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

• Originally posted by jgcable View Post
      No cars of today can touch the power of the old 60's and 70's muscle cars!
      BULLSHIT

For example... I read an article that showed a 2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 smoke a 70 Hemi Cuda in the 1/4 mile AND... it could stop and make turns too. Not to mention it had 4 doors, the AC was cranking and it was getting 30mpg!!!

The ony thing you forgot to mention was the Neon cost $30,000 New, The 70 Hemi Cuda $3000.00, both a lot of money for thier day but I would rather have the Cuda.

Hell Fire Mark beat me to it. Bull Shit
      Last edited by FATKAT; 11-06-2006, 05:46 PM.

Comment

• Neon SRT stickered at about 25k and that was loaded, Recaro seats and tricked suspension. You couldn't order a Cuda with Recaro seats let alone a turbo or two in 1970.

But, as this was hashed in the muscle car thread before this, there is a neo concept car for the so called diehard muscle car crowd. The Charger RT runs 31k-34k, Daytona R/T runs about 35-$38k, and the SRT8 Charger is about 45-$48k depending on where ya are at and your options.

Likely produced to compete with the Mustang neo concept. Well see if the comapny tanks this idea when people balk at the sticker and they're left sitting on the lots when gas hits 3/gallon again.. which I'm sure it will.

oh, and GAS will never go over 3/gallon in the US ever again will it?
        and I'm waiting for Dodge to produce the Hemi powered Caravan so I can go grocery shopping really fast with terrible has-been mileage..

-bullshit.
        Last edited by charvelguy; 11-06-2006, 06:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by charvelguy View Post
          Neon SRT stickered at about 25k and that was loaded, Recaro seats and tricked suspension. You couldn't order a Cuda with Recaro seats let alone a turbo or two in 1970.
          Well Son...that's because there were no "Recaro" seats available in 1970, and they built engines with enough cubic inches and raw torque that they didn't need turbos, or fuel injection, or computers, or anything else representing "todays" technology, to make power. Plus....they didn't cost anywhere near what they cost today by comparison. For the time, they did an excellent job, but if you compare it to modern technology then you're comparing apples to oranges.
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

• Oh, and just so I'm not de-railing this thread too much.......

New technology is making the original "Muscle Cars" obsolete, un-desireable, and non-competitive.

hahaha......BULLSHIT!
            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

• I wouldn't bang Brook Hogan because I am afraid of her dad..
              BULLSHIT

"My single humbucker guitar is very versatile"
              BULLSHIT

"I can rip on a 24.75 scale guitar but I sound like CANNED ASS on a 25 scale"
              BULLSHIT

Elixer strings last a long time and are well worth the money
              BULLSHIT

The new Marshall DSL/TSL sucks
              BULLSHIT

The older block letter 5150 sounds better than the signature model
              BULLSHIT

The first series Mesa Rectifiers sound better than the newer ones that have solo boost
              BULLSHIT

What amp do I need to get that exact Lynch tone from Back for the Attack? Didn't he use that infamous modded Marshall?
              BULLSHIT

Didn't Warren Demartini use Laney AOR's for Out of the Cellar?
              BULLSHIT

Nobody can reproduce Tony Iommi's sound because most of his tone comes from his plastic fingertips.
              BULLSHIT

Zack Wylde looks better now than he did back when he first joined Ozzy.
              BULLSHIT

I am gonna stay in the 357 Customs deal because I am sure I will get my free guitar.
              BULLSHIT SQUARED

Comment

• I would love a '53 2 door Belair with a tricked 283. I just wouldn't feel very safe doing 120 in a 1/4 mile in one-not on the street at least. That wasn't a muscle car either tho.

No.. I don't doubt there is market for muscle era style. Otherwise major car manufacturers would not repro them at insane prices. Alot of people would be out of a living too. If you want a classic Harley, ya spend the $.

But to say a Neon SRT4 wouldn't get you to the finish line any faster with minor mods while still getting the groceries and the commuter option is..
                Thats is like kinda like saying a modern era 'Busa isn't a muscle bike..
                -BS
                Last edited by charvelguy; 11-06-2006, 09:42 PM.

Comment

• I'll take a good handling car over a straight liner any day.

Comment

• I've been reading Charvelguy's posts in this thread with sincere interest.

BULLSHIT
                    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

• and I read with advid interest your one liner insults..which are probably half your post counts.. 1400 up on the no lifer status..theres alot of useful clips in those too..

-bullshit
                      Last edited by charvelguy; 11-07-2006, 05:17 AM.

Comment

• since me and mm2002 are in the same business, this is not a bullshit towards him, but to say only newer cars came supercharged or turbo charged, bullshit. the strongest and fastest muscles are mopars, bullshit. People seem to forget the late 50's early 60's t-birds as far charged engines go and the sohc and dohc ford motors as brutal power goes. Edit, most fords of that time period also has the crown for the ugliest too, no bullshit.

Comment

• Hijacking a bullshit thread by Mark and Charvelguy to discuss muscle cars vs modern performance cars

BULLSHIT
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

• I wore the frets off of that neck..
                            BULLSHIT

I play metal and I always use the tone controls on my guitar
                            BULLSHIT

Comment

• "Forget the Dual Rectifier. Your rhythm guitarist's Powerball will bury it in the mix and you won't be heard."
                              BULLSHIT

Yeah, it's real metal and not shit like the emo/screamo/nu stuff that's out today. King Diamond and Mercyful Fate will kick your ass!
                              BULLSHIT
                              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                                "Forget the Dual Rectifier. Your rhythm guitarist's Powerball will bury it in the mix and you won't be heard."
                                BULLSHIT

Yeah, it's real metal and not shit like the emo/screamo/nu stuff that's out today. King Diamond and Mercyful Fate will kick your ass!
                                BULLSHIT

I have been playing in metal bands live longer than you have been alive
                                NOT BULLSHIT

jgcable doesn't know shit about playing metal live and he has no experience playing different amps. He has also never been in a 2 guitar metal band. He talks through his ass most of the time and offers no real value to the JCF with his crap uneducated off the cuff answers. He has never owned a Powerball or any type of Rectifier. Heck.. he is a bedroom player who only plays live when people come over to his house.
                                BULLSHIT

jgcable doesn't know how to tweak an amp. He doesn't know squat about them. He has never done real world live a/b comparisons of different high end amps in a live and loud band scenario. He also doesn't own a Vetta and soon to be another one. The closest thing he ever came to modeling was watching America's Top model on TV. I wouldn't listen to a single thing that stroke says. What a putz.
                                BULLSHIT

oh yea.. another thing, jgcable sucks on guitar. What a hack. I heard he just learned bar chords and has been working on the solo to Shock Me for the last 25 years.
                                BULLSHIT

Comment

Working...
                                X