No announcement yet.

jgcables Bullshit list... C-mon boys...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how about the old standy- "Sweetie it's not what you think. You see, I was trying to get to Dr. Evil and then the fembotos came along and smoke started coming out of their jubblies, so i had to use my mojo to combat their mojo, so we ha cross mojination going on here and then you came in and found me here in my knickers, and,,,,," "o.k. Tommy I believe you"
    "Smashing Baby!!!!!"
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• "I swear this has never happened to me before"
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

• I can play, record, and gig too.. I'm aware there are some of you who are wanting for me to put up or shut up. Ok.. I'll stop posting here since there may be those who think or feel I'm bullshit because they have more whatever.. teaching, live performance, etc. Do allow me post once ..for advice for once, as I am usually one to contribute.. yes, I know some of you may think I can be a PITA at times.. but I don't think were too different from one another in most respects save for personality.. and I ask for your experience as well as advice in obtaining sincere help in having me post clips so that you may r may not then truly deem what is or is not bullshit.

I need to transfer analog to digital.
        Last edited by charvelguy; 10-30-2006, 08:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by charvelguy View Post
          I can play, record, and gig too.. I'm aware there are some of you who are wanting for me to put up or shut up. Ok.. I'll stop posting here since there may be those who think or feel I'm bullshit because they have more whatever.. teaching, live performance, etc. Do allow me post once ..for advice for once, as I am usually one to contribute.. yes, I know some of you may think I can be a PITA at times.. but I don't think were too different from one another in most respects save for personality.. and I ask for your experience as well as advice in obtaining sincere help in having me post clips so that you may r may not then truly deem what is or is not bullshit.

I need to transfer analog to digital.
          Correction... you are a pain in the ass ALL the time.
          Thats what makes you so...special.
          Regarding you posting clips... no need. We already know you suck without even hearing you. I suck too but my problem is I actually think I am good and I post my meedley meedley crap all the time. Which is worse.. I ask you!

Comment

• wow..

ya know what..that was really uncalled for, and no.. you don't know that I suck or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayday View Post
              JGCable~ This is the only amp I'll ever need ....
              :ROTF:
              750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
              Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

• EMG 85 sounds better in the bridge than an 81.............well maybe not B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T ....but who's word should I take........Zack (who's made millions as a professional musician) or Toejam..(who's claim to fame is showing his pierced man boobs on a public forum). ???????
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

• Hmm, only took a hundred posts before some panties got wadded
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                    Hmm, only took a hundred posts before some panties got wadded
                    I can't really tell where the wadding is coming from. Who is being offended by what?
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

• "I want to buy a Rhandy Rhodes guitar"

BS

Comment

• Oh Shit here we go!!!!!! Randi who? Never heard of her. BS
                        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

• Originally posted by charvelguy View Post
                          wow..

ya know what..that was really uncalled for, and no.. you don't know that I suck or not.
                          I just want to be clear... we are both joking around... right???

Comment

• I am a huge fan of LYNYRD SKYNYRD

He's GREAT.

BULLSHIT

Comment

• This is bullshit!

Fuck you and Kiss my ass bitches..it's Halloween...Devils Night..Das rite!!!

.....ohhh...scary>>>>>>

Booooooshit!

Bill Z Bub..aka Rev. B Fuggums
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• "Thats a cow patty"
                                BULLSHIT: Thats bullshit

"Mullets are cool again"
                                BULLSHIT: They were never cool and never will be

"Van Halen is going to tour again with David Lee Roth"
                                BULLSHIT: I'll believe it when I see it

"The St Louis Cardinals won the 2006 World Series"
                                BULLSHIT: The Tigers gave it to them
                                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                                X