No announcement yet.

jgcables Bullshit list... C-mon boys...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jgcables Bullshit list... C-mon boys...

To whom it may concern...
    Do me a frikkin favor....
    If you are talking out of your ass when reponding to a thread.. PLEASE rethink posting.
    Don't bullshit the bullshitters. We can read through a bullshit post in a second.
    Lets list the typical bullshit posts or responses that appear here on the JCF.
    I'LL START OFF!!!
    For instance...
    If you play at bars and make lots of money and pay your roadies well...
    BULLSHIT
    If you think a 50w Rectifier might not be loud enough for your local bar band and you know it because you have had a ton of high gain expensive boutique tube amps...
    BULLSHIT
    If you have trouble playing on a 25 scale guitar because you are used to ripping 18 notes per second on a 24.75 scale guitar...
    BULLSHIT

Contribute my bro's....

I'll take a single recto over a double or triple any day. Spent about 2 hours with one in GC just before I got the HD147. It really sounded great. I never get the scale length comments because I can't feel any difference between them.
    1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Originally posted by buzzsaww View Post
      I'll take a single recto over a double or triple any day. Spent about 2 hours with one in GC just before I got the HD147. It really sounded great. I never get the scale length comments because I can't feel any difference between them.

So.. where is your contribution to the list??? :ROTF:

Comment

If you think your Jackson can play the blues..
        BULLSHIT
        Henrik
        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Modeling amps can't be made to sound great, how's that?
          1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

If you're a newbie here and think you can make it past Ron..
            BULLSHIT
            Henrik

Comment

I hate when people come up to me and say "I used to have long hair like you, in fact it was down to here".
              It's like, are you confusing me with someone who actually cares? not that it has any relevance to this intial post. I don't play out, I haven't been in a band since1989' 1990 after I got something called a commission check, and I said i think the band is over. I never understood what the hell I can play 246 npmms per second means, and I would be a liar if i didn't say that I wasn't a little bit jealous that you're playing out now and I'm not. But I gotta admit that large commission checks kicked the fukk out of starving while playing in a band, and starve we did. the real deal, it was a big decision over strings or smokes with this $5.00 bill we luckily came across. The girls payed for the drinks, drugs, and rooms though, so at least that end was covered.It's time for me to stop blathering now.
              Thankyou,
              The management.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                I hate when people come up to me and say "I used to have long hair like you, in fact it was down to here".
                It's like, are you confusing me with someone who actually cares? not that it has any relevance to this intial post. I don't play out, I haven't been in a band since1989' 1990 after I got something called a commission check, and I said i think the band is over. I never understood what the hell I can play 246 npmms per second means, and I would be a liar if i didn't say that I wasn't a little bit jealous that you're playing out now and I'm not. But I gotta admit that large commission checks kicked the fukk out of starving while playing in a band, and starve we did. the real deal, it was a big decision over strings or smokes with this $5.00 bill we luckily came across. The girls payed for the drinks, drugs, and rooms though, so at least that end was covered.It's time for me to stop blathering now.
                Thankyou,
                The management.
                The above statement is a prime example of a NON-BULLSHITTER. In other words... he speaks the truth.

Comment

I was this close to record deal...

or

This guitar is AS new

BULLSHIT

OT: John, have you ever run into a guy named John McCarthy from West Haven? He used to be my guitar teacher way back and I wonder what ever happened to the guy. Don't know if you've ever heard of him.

Comment

Originally posted by danastas View Post
                    I was this close to record deal...

or

This guitar is AS new

BULLSHIT

OT: John, have you ever run into a guy named John McCarthy from West Haven? He used to be my guitar teacher way back and I wonder what ever happened to the guy. Don't know if you've ever heard of him.
                    No, I don't know him.

Comment

"but we sound differant than other death metal bands out there"

BULLSHIT

Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                      Amp... Pioneer
                      Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Originally posted by dk2magic View Post
                        "but we sound differant than other death metal bands out there"

BULLSHIT

Thats so true, good one.
                        Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

I judge the quality of an electric guitar by the way it sounds UN-PLUGGED.......B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.

I can paint a guitar with Krylon and make it just as nice as using that automotive stuff.......B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.

Solid state will never sound as good as tubes......B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.

The admins on the JCF are assholes..........well ok.
                          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002 View Post
                            Solid state will never sound as good as tubes......B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.
                            You need help, man :ROTF:
                            Henrik

Comment

This thread.

Bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                              X