jgcables Bullshit list... C-mon boys...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by toejam View Post
    I don't know, "who is" word would you take, mine or Zakk's? And the 85 does sound better in the bridge than the 81!

Toejam is an admin.........BULLSHIT!
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

• I'm going to stay sober today.

bullshit
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
        I'm going to stay sober today.

bullshit

I'm sober tonight.....BULLSHIT

Comment

• No cars of today can touch the power of the old 60's and 70's muscle cars!
          BULLSHIT

For example... I read an article that showed a 2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 smoke a 70 Hemi Cuda in the 1/4 mile AND... it could stop and make turns too. Not to mention it had 4 doors, the AC was cranking and it was getting 30mpg!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by toejam View Post
            JGcable is a sucky guitar player.

BULLSHIT?

The only reason I am good is because I surround myself with sucky guitar players.

Comment

• Originally posted by jgcable View Post
              No cars of today can touch the power of the old 60's and 70's muscle cars!
              BULLSHIT

For example... I read an article that showed a 2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 smoke a 70 Hemi Cuda in the 1/4 mile AND... it could stop and make turns too. Not to mention it had 4 doors, the AC was cranking and it was getting 30mpg!!!

yeah, and it costs over 20K...the old hemi cuda outweighed it by a half a ton, was running skinny bias ply tires and cost 3K.

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2002 View Post
                yeah, and it costs over 20K...the old hemi cuda outweighed it by a half a ton, was running skinny bias ply tires and cost 3K.
                Yea Mark, but 3K in 1970 was 20K today.

Comment

• Toejam has moobs !!!

Comment

Yeah, John.....but for 20K today I can build a retro 70's muscle car that'll leave that poor lil 14 second neon sitting on the shoulder!

Comment

Actually, it'd be less than 15k.
                      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

No cars of today can touch the power of the old 60's and 70's muscle cars!
                        BULLSHIT

Dodge Neons are lame. A Hemi Cuda most certainly is not. It's not just about the performance. It's about getting behind the wheel of a car with some substance.

Oh wait. We're playing bullshit. I better rephrase then.

Dodge Neon drivers are not powder puff fruitballs compared to Hemi Cuda drivers.

BULLSHIT

:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

- Newc

Comment

Yeah, John.....but for 20K today I can build a retro 70's muscle car that'll leave that poor lil 14 second neon sitting on the shoulder!
                          well, then it really isn't a 70's muscle car anymore is it?

- Newc

Comment

You could.. but most people can't.

Comment

• Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                              Dodge Neons are lame. A Hemi Cuda most certainly is not. It's not just about the performance. It's about getting behind the wheel of a car with some substance.

Oh wait. We're playing bullshit. I better rephrase then.

Dodge Neon drivers are not powder puff fruitballs compared to Hemi Cuda drivers.

BULLSHIT

:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                              I did a complete unibody up restore on my 70 Hemi Cuda...
                              BULLSHIT
                              (this is commonly known as a checkbook restoration)

Comment

• '70 GTO judges suck

Bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                                X