Take a loot at that genius:D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take a loot at that genius:D

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

LOL

"that would be the one if I'd have smoked it I'd have smoked one but... eh.."

Comment

I saw that on COPS or one of those shows.
      Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

I used to see that all the time..I wouldn't even stop the car or make a U turn, or gave a shit..we don't have time bothering with that petty shit..seriously

NOT in Cleveland anywhoo..we're NOT that bored!!

I supposeed if I had the COPS camera on me..I would have to do "something..I wouldn't arrested him at all..I would have written him a citation and told someone to get his car..arresting him wasn't warranted IMO.

Personally, I thought arresting him for that petty shit was fuggin' lame..unless he had a warrant

Bill Z
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

"Tea [marijuana] heads are not like junkies. A junky hands you the money, takes his junk and cuts. But tea heads don't do things that way. The expect the peddler to light them up and sit around talking for half an hour to sell two dollars' worth of weed... If you come right to the point, they say you are a "bring down". In fact, a peddler should not come right out and say he is a peddler. No, he just scores for a few good "cats" and "chicks" because he is viperish. Everyone knows that he himself in the connection, but it is bad form to say so. God knows why. To me, tea heads are unfathomable. I decided right then I would never push any more tea...."

--William Burroughs, _Junkie_

Comment

Originally posted by danastas View Post
            "Tea [marijuana] heads are not like junkies. A junky hands you the money, takes his junk and cuts. But tea heads don't do things that way. The expect the peddler to light them up and sit around talking for half an hour to sell two dollars' worth of weed... If you come right to the point, they say you are a "bring down". In fact, a peddler should not come right out and say he is a peddler. No, he just scores for a few good "cats" and "chicks" because he is viperish. Everyone knows that he himself in the connection, but it is bad form to say so. God knows why. To me, tea heads are unfathomable. I decided right then I would never push any more tea...."

--William Burroughs, _Junkie_
            Sweet Baby Jesus in a pretty glass Bong!!!

That was insightful and it gave me a GREAT idea!!

Get fuggin' baked!!!

THANKS!!

Rev. B Fuggums..aka Italian Ice..aka Bill Z Bub

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

What a pathetic waste of police resources, harassing people for smoking a little weed. LAME!
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

"powers of observation..""

:ROTF:
                I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                  What a pathetic waste of police resources, harassing people for smoking a little weed. LAME!

Prolly the Camera...

But there is cops like this..especially in burbs and small towns..and even in big cities like my department..

Whenever my partners wanted to do this shit..I'd always go "get the fuck outta here..let's go..ya dick"!!

I wouldn't let do dumb shit like this..and I didn't work with fags like that..not in Cleveland.

I had a headbutt with this one fag nobody wanted to work with "Nagy"..so one night I got him..

he jumped out of the car every 2 seconds for every fuggin' thing..I finally said.."Now I know why nobody likes you..you're a dick, are we doing this all fuggin' night??"..he said "yeah"..I said.."Cool , take me back to the district, I'm going home ..I'm sick" and that's exactly what I did..

Well he did give me a headache..so I didn't lie..

Bill Z

Comment

don't worry, in 6 more years when I'm in office, the weed issue will be stomped out forever. In fact, you may get a ticket for getting pulled over without possession of it, along with let's say a hefty fine. Yeah, i'm running for office. That's why I'm here. It will be easy to win as well, before my first debate I will simply just go up to the mic, and proudly profess to the crowd and hopefully national t.v., look, before we waste any more time, I cannot answer any of your questions, i know nothing about politics, and the issues are maybe the furthest thing from my mind right now, but I do have a picture of my opponent blowing a goat in a barn and here it is, so it's me or him. I have to go smoke now. Thankyou and see you at the polls, my opponent will be at the poles-lol.
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

lol tommy...guess you've seen enough of the negative political ads
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Take a loot at that genius

> I saw an episode of Cops or some other similar show on Court TV here about a week ago. My hosts and myself were stoned,so we decided to see what happened. The cop had 2 reasonably fine chicks,and a skinny guy sitting on the curb while another officer searched the car,making sure the owner of the car knew that he knew she had a previous citation for possession. The one searching ran across what looked like a 1/2 ounce of GORGEOUS nuggets,all nice and fluffy,this stuff was obviously NOT street schwag. The cop was like "This looks like about a 1/2 ounce of marijuana" when he was talking to the camera,which zoomed in on it. He unrolled the bag,opened it,smelled it,and his facial expression was one of sheer JOY,the expression all potheads understand that says "DAYUM!" when inspecting a new bag. I have no doubt that if the cameras weren't rolling,that it would have gone home with him. He pulled a large bud out of the bag and held it up in the camera,rubbed it under his nose and said "WOW,this is some really nice stuff,she obviously has good taste" He put the bud back in the bag,rolled it back up nice,and continued the search,finding another bag under the seat,with only one nice bud left in it,obviously this was the bag they were smoking out of. The one searching took both bags over to the curb,and asked her if they were hers,and she said they all went in together and bought it,but since it was her car she was going to take the rap for it. The cop told her "OK,Miss Whatever,here is your weed,here is your citation,you 2 are free to go. Your male friend here isn't that fortunate,we have a bench warrant for him for failure to appear,so he's coming with us. Be careful,and have a nice night". This was a Cincinatti cop. Tommy D.
                        "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                          Ya, I agree, but he was driving. Some people should not get stoned and drive. Hell some people should not get stoned and leave the house.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyD View Post
                            > I saw an episode of Cops or some other similar show on Court TV here about a week ago. My hosts and myself were stoned,so we decided to see what happened. The cop had 2 reasonably fine chicks,and a skinny guy sitting on the curb while another officer searched the car,making sure the owner of the car knew that he knew she had a previous citation for possession. The one searching ran across what looked like a 1/2 ounce of GORGEOUS nuggets,all nice and fluffy,this stuff was obviously NOT street schwag. The cop was like "This looks like about a 1/2 ounce of marijuana" when he was talking to the camera,which zoomed in on it. He unrolled the bag,opened it,smelled it,and his facial expression was one of sheer JOY,the expression all potheads understand that says "DAYUM!" when inspecting a new bag. I have no doubt that if the cameras weren't rolling,that it would have gone home with him. He pulled a large bud out of the bag and held it up in the camera,rubbed it under his nose and said "WOW,this is some really nice stuff,she obviously has good taste" He put the bud back in the bag,rolled it back up nice,and continued the search,finding another bag under the seat,with only one nice bud left in it,obviously this was the bag they were smoking out of. The one searching took both bags over to the curb,and asked her if they were hers,and she said they all went in together and bought it,but since it was her car she was going to take the rap for it. The cop told her "OK,Miss Whatever,here is your weed,here is your citation,you 2 are free to go. Your male friend here isn't that fortunate,we have a bench warrant for him for failure to appear,so he's coming with us. Be careful,and have a nice night". This was a Cincinatti cop. Tommy D.
                            The tempation is there..but that whole random pee test kinda really puts the Kabosh on that really..we just confiscate it in c/w with the arrest or make a "property found/ suspected marijuana" report..the job and money is too good for a buzz..I stayed away from it the whole time..

But I been Baked ever since I retired..it's awesome..and I think it should be legal..I would argue that to the day I die..booze is MUCH more dangerous than weed..but booze generates lots of money..take a simple DUI..look how it snowballs ..Court time for the officers, Prosecuters, Attorneys,Judges, the insurance companies, the BMV, The probation officer, the jails and the entire staff including the janitor..if you get hurt that's even better..then you got the hospitals, the doctors, healthcare,The lab tech, the collection agencies, the surgeons, the fire department and the EMTs and so on..if your intox on a plane and they have to make a diversion, that's 30K in FFA costs..it prolly went up now..that was 5 years ago..mostly do to fuel

Booze and Crime is great buisness really..good for the economy..that's weird.

But you can't smoke a joint or even have a roach on your person or vehicle..that makes sense.

I knew two guys out of approx 1800 officers in 13 years that peed hot..they didn't lose their jobs but had to go into a drug treatment program and they make you piss for a while..My friend was a captain and they dropped him down to a Sgt..that dude always looked high..cool guy though..

I had a great weed/homicide/arrest assignment and found over 122,000 in cash and 70 lbs of weed..all by my lonesome..but thats a LONG story..

Comment

Working...
                            X