Thoughts on the Saddam verdict

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on the Saddam verdict

I personally believe justice has been served. The guy is just deranged.

The judge made him stand upon entering the courtroom, and he had the balls to sit and had to be physically made to stand to hear the verdict.

I wish they'd televise the hanging.

I'm actually more interested in this dude's sentence

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

send him a t-shirt..."evil monkeys are gonna get me, evil evil monkees"..

damn westerners and their TV. I think a better sentence is to strap him to a toilet with a TV tray popup and force feed him a daily diet of MRE's and american cartoons 24/7.

During his free time, ..we'll ship him off to Brawny camp as social rehab and make him serve women.
      Last edited by charvelguy; 11-05-2006, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Hanging him will "not" make hime lesser than he is ,and letting him gain the martyr status.BTW ,he will not be punished ,since death is an end ,not a punishment.
        www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

www.soundclick.com/ear

"There is no knowledge wich is not power" Lord Raiden

Comment

While I agree death is too good for that fuck boy I must say I can't wait to see his dead ass dangling from the end of a rope. Show that shit in HD on pay-per-view!

Fuck him! He'll find my sympathy in the dictionary between shit and syphilis!!
          Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Originally posted by St.James View Post
            While I agree death is too good for that fuck boy I must say I can't wait to see his dead ass dangling from the end of a rope. Show that shit in HD on pay-per-view!

LOL...tell us what ya really think though

Comment

Maybe they'll put it on Pay per view....

Comment

Originally posted by St.James View Post

Whoops... that's what I get for not reading all the posts.

Comment

I think we are killing a lot more-fuck in falluja when a couple of blackwater (ops)where killed we leveled the entire city for revenge waiting for your presidental elections to finish before sending the marines in-Saddam didnt even do that!This war was about WMD-dont ever forget that!you where fucking lied to as well is us brits by scaremongering chicken shit political conmen.Saddam had to rule his split country with a rod of iron to keep them from killing each other,its something we are finding out no but with our intel we would have known civil war would be an outcome of his otherthrow.
                  personaly i want to see bush and blair dangling from a rope for their crimes against humanity if saddam is hung.none of them are GOOD guys and they do a lot of harm to both of our great countries reputations that are now tarnished beyond repair

Comment

Hanging is something they did 100 years ago. I really think it's wrong to hang someone, even is it's Saddam. He should be punished though, no doubt about that.
                    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Death is too final...

Comment

Bush rulez..............

Comment

Originally posted by 24seven View Post
                          Death is too final...
                          But Satan will bring him back when America goes to war with Canada over Terrence and Phillip.....

Comment

I fart in your face!
                            "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

This turns into another fukkin political thread it gets shutdown ...Respect the rules here please

- Personal attacks will not be tolerated
                              - Political and religious threads are frowned upon
                              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Working...
                              X