Thoughts on the Saddam verdict

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter View Post
    From what I understand, he gets a bunch of virgins and whatever else he wants if he dies as a martyr (according to his religion). Doesn't sound like much of a punishment to me.
    You really think Alah will look at Sadam as a Martyr after killing hundreds of thousands of his own people ? Sadam may be getting Virgins, but they will have 4 legs, a large tusk and will giving to Sadam rather than the other way around.

Comment

Like in the South Park movie?
      Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

LOL, funny how South Park gets a lot of this right.

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter View Post
          From what I understand, he gets a bunch of virgins and whatever else he wants if he dies as a martyr (according to his religion). Doesn't sound like much of a punishment to me.

Cutting his penis would be the real punishment.He couldn't do anything with the virgins and whatever he wants,then :ROTF:

He has more trials going on.And he's gonna get other death penalties for sure.Maybe they'll clone him and kill one clone per death penalty
          I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

I don't believe that the death penalty will solve anything in this instance.
            Giving him a daily 12:00 appointment to have a pineapple shoved up his ass would be worth seeing though.
            Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Saddam's theme song:

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post

Uggh, I could have went the rest of my life without hearing that song again...........

Comment

Originally posted by Flatpicker View Post
                  I don't believe that the death penalty will solve anything in this instance.
                  Giving him a daily 12:00 appointment to have a pineapple shoved up his ass would be worth seeing though.

The best penalty would be making him a microsoft employee
                  I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

You gotta keep a prick like this alive, until every victims family has gotten at least one shot at him with a 3 wood first.
                    Right in the kneecaps.
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

He'll likely get a far more dignified execution than those he inflicted far worse upon.. I'm sure there will be quite a few Iraqis who will get satisfaction from this. Yes, he ruled with a ruthlessness that is respected or you die..
                      Not all regimes or leaders are the same of course but that is how Saddam chose to rule..I'm not advocating that its right but it is effective and by historical standards not to far off the mark as to what went on in other countries for effective dictatorial rule during the 20 century, Stalin, Hitler, etc.
                      Given the region.. that was how it was managed sometimes.
                      Maybe history will show were not always right either in present circumstances.

Would Saddam take his own life if given the opportunity at this point..??

Comment

It doesn't matter what they do to him. When he's dead he has to answer to the man upstairs and god sure can do far worse to him than any human could think of.
                        As far as i'm concerned the towns where people are supporting him should just be completely leveled. But I have a radical view of how to deal with those people so what do i know.

Comment

Marytr - Shmartyr.....

That means nothing if you're a lunatic. The hijackers in the planes on 9/11
                          The people, children (who are old enough to realize what they are doing on their own), women, etc... who partake in the suicide bombings.
                          They are all nuts, and deserve any pain they feel before they die.

A Martyr will die for a cause they feel strongly about. These examples die for their hatered, because they are brainwashed. They are born into hate....it's fukkin' disgusting!

Saddam was responsible for many murders, and his punishment should fit his crimes. Eliminate him! There may be many more like him in the future, but those should also take note that they will be dealt with as Saddam has.

As far as the Bush comment made earlier in the thread. While I'm neither a Bush or Blair supporter, I don't wish them dead. That comment was actually kinda pointless.

Comment

lol at the god squad here

Comment

i'm an athiest, and have been thru enough anaesthetic to - at least believe there is fuck all after this. however, i do believe in expense - just kill the fucker, FAR cheaper than housing someone in prison, erm, unless the electric bill gets a boost, aww fuck..
                              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I think death is too easy honestly for him ... I'd like to see him suffer the old fashined way ... hard labor ... like Cool Hand Luke diggin' the hole then filling it in again over ... and over ... and over ... Asshole !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X