No announcement yet.

Thoughts on the Saddam verdict

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Hey satan i got some new luggage for our tip up to earth. Lets f**k to celebrate." "Sadaam why do you always wanna make love to me from behind? Is it because youwanna pretned im somebody else?"
    "Satan your ass is huge and red who am i gonna pretend you re Lizza Manelli?"
    I love that movie.. can ya tell? lol
    As for sadaams execution. eye for an eye tooth for a tooth.
    However considering all the evil he has done death is too good for him. He should be made a slave to women, be castrated, and make it impossable for him to move faster than a hobble. Like in roots cut off half his foot. Hanging is an old world death sentance. Iraq is an old world contry so the hanging makes sense. Although it is a barbarick means of death it suites him if death is the outcome. Which seems to be the sentance for him. Maybe he shold be put to death by cutting off a piece of him for each person he killed. It would be slow and excrutiating. I kinda like the idea they had in sin City when they killed that psycho guy and tied off the limbs so he wouldnbt bleed to death and let the kids dog eat him.. yeah that would work..
    hanging is just to simple and quick for him.
    Gil

Comment

Originally posted by RickStar View Post
      It doesn't matter what they do to him. When he's dead he has to answer to the man upstairs and god sure can do far worse to him than any human could think of.
      As far as i'm concerned the towns where people are supporting him should just be completely leveled. But I have a radical view of how to deal with those people so what do i know.
      so once you've levelled these towns, will you feel confident in the righteousness of your actions when it comes time to stand before your god?
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Death is too easy for HIM, but for the people he put through hell, kill him.

Comment

My guess is he'll never hang. Why? Because there will be multiple appeals etc. He's more likely to die in prison.

Comment

He should be tortured to death. Long, slow, and painful death!

Comment

Originally posted by stgabriel View Post
              My guess is he'll never hang. Why? Because there will be multiple appeals etc. He's more likely to die in prison.
              Iraq don't do multiple appeals like here in the USA. It's a one shot deal, as far as I can tell from reading the news accounts. Once the review of the sentence is done, if it is upheld, it has to be carried out within 30 days.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

"He got pwned"

Comment

Good one Ron...

Why hang him. Don't they cut people heads off on TV there? That would be ok... Either that, or Mustard gas his ass... Or get midevil on his ass, and skin him with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch...

Maybe just dress him up in a French Maids outfit and he can be on Bush's staff... That would be a bummer...

Whatever happens, it will inflame his followers back home anyways... Should be interesting...

Comment

Well it just comes down to sitting back for the next 38 days, and watch as he tries to appeal, and fail.

Then it's the wait for the Gallows Pole!

That reminds me of a great Zeppelin song I must put on now in CELEBRATION of the DAY (Hey another great Zep tune!....heh!)

Comment

[[[[[ Ron's Newspaper Image ]]]]]

Ron, that was TOO f**king funny!

- E.
                        Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

I love the headline in the lower left corner!
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                            I love the headline in the lower left corner!
                            I guessed that was a big part of its appeal for you
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                            X