Stephen Pearcy Nov 7th in NJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen Pearcy Nov 7th in NJ

Stephen Pearcy is playing here in NJ tomorrow night, the 7th. http://www.dingbatznj.com/ Last time he played this place I went. It is a small place with a decent sound system and cold beer.

The last time he played there they did all Ratt tunes. Both guitarists were shit hot and loud as balls. Stephen's voice, well same as always, but it was still a cool show. Hell, I am gonna go.

I guess I'll wear a Jackson t-shirt so that if any of you freaks show up, you'll know who I am.:ROTF:

[edit] The warm up band, Rock Kandy is....forgettable to say the least.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Have fun Scott! Way Cool Jr.!
    "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Out of curiosity I just listened to some of his stuff. Most of what I heard was nothing more than remixes of old Ratt tunes.... And not very well done. That's kind of lame.
      Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

I saw Percy a few years ago. It was a fun show and the chicks were showing their boobies, so it was a bonus !!!!

Comment

Scott, tell me if he lip syncs the entire show.
          He lip synced that last time I saw him. Talk about lame.
          -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
            Scott, tell me if he lip syncs the entire show.
            He lip synced that last time I saw him. Talk about lame.
            :ROTF: I saw them here about a year ago(I posted about it on the JCF) and was stone sober. He was not lip syncing.I was standing right in front of the stage.

It would be funny...but I'd walk right out.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

We opened for him and his band "Nitronic" which I believe is the same band he has now, without the lame name.

This was 5 years ago at the now defunct Birch Hill... He sucked monkey balls out loud!!! And was a major dick also!

as BillZ says....."Fuggum"

Comment

Originally posted by VulfgangPfuck View Post
                This was 5 years ago at the now defunct Birch Hill...

Damn, I forgot about that place
                Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Originally posted by donf View Post
                  Damn, I forgot about that place
                  Yeah...I miss it! Lots of shows played and attended there over many years!

Partied like a fiend there, hung out with many cool bands....oh the memories!

The Starland Ballroom doesn't hold a candle to the Birch Hill (RIP)

It was leveled and the site turned into a retirement community.

Comment

Originally posted by VulfgangPfuck View Post
                    The Starland Ballroom doesn't hold a candle to the Birch Hill (RIP)

It was leveled and the site turned into a retirement community.

I've seen some pretty good shows at Starland though.

As for the retirement community............is this the place where we can find, Van Halen, Poison, Tony Iommi, Yngwie and a bunch others who disappeared from the face od the earth?
                    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Originally posted by donf View Post
                      I've seen some pretty good shows at Starland though.

As for the retirement community............is this the place where we can find, Van Halen, Poison, Tony Iommi, Yngwie and a bunch others who disappeared from the face od the earth?
                      I do love the fact that they built the Starland inside an old warehouse, and gave it that vintage theater feel. The Starland may be bigger than the Birch Hill....but the BH vibe is gone.

And as for the retirement community....don't forget about KISS, and Ozzy.....LOL! Matter of fact, Pearcy is not too far off from being able to move right in there too!
                      Last edited by VulfgangPfuck; 11-07-2006, 05:13 PM.

Comment

It was a great show, I'll post more tomorrow.
                        Scott

Comment

Just how loud are balls?
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                            Just how loud are balls?
                            Splawl Marshall copy loud!
                            Scott

Comment

Working...
                            X