Ministry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ministry

Some Ministry to get the morning going...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWAog...elated&search=

Cool..
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

How about some more?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG_-rq1ON9Y

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Yeah, there are those times when you just gotta dinga-ding dang yer danga-long ling-long!

Comment

Gotta love Ministry. Saw them this past summer and it was so fuggin loud I thought my fillings were going to fall out.

Comment

Yea, I saw them this summer too at the AC House of Blues and thought the same thing, too loud for the size of the place. I'm all for loud but that was almost too much. I was thinking the sound man may have been hard of hearing.

Comment

I was borderline obsesed with Ministry back in the 90s, then kinda lost interest. It's been awhile since I've heard those songs.......that is still some solid, powerful stuff. On the Filth Pig tour, the mosh pit during Thieves was one of the most violent mosh pits I'd ever been in.

Comment

I saw them in Little Rock over the summer, also doing the Revolting Cocks thing. They rocked (with Tommy Victor of Prong on guitar). The venue was lame, "Clear Channel Metroplex" sounded fancy, it was basically a storage room in the back of a radio station. The opening band, Pitbull Daycare was crap though. The highlight of the show was stepping over the dude passed out in his own urine by the front door... if I had drank much more I'd have joined him. I was hammered when I stumbled in the door. LOL
                |My CSG gallery|
                (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

"A Mind..." is still on my list of top 10 albums ever.
                  The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

My wife liked ministry when they were a dance band. It was a bizzare evolution from "With sympathy" to "Land of Rape and Honey" . Here's another, one of my favorites...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEdS7TDJnIE

where is that dancing crowd of smilies with the laser lights?

Comment

Stigmata!
                      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Originally posted by axtogrind View Post
                        "A Mind..." is still on my list of top 10 albums ever.
                        +1

Also, just want to add that I find it interesting how some Ministry music is so repetitive, yet it somehow holds your attention and remains interesting. N.W.O. comes to mind......that song should get annoyingly repetitive, but it just doesn't....at least to me it doesn't.

Comment

I bought "House of the mole" few weeks ago, it's a nice album imo. Worm has a great chorus.

Comment

Originally posted by Tashtego View Post
                            My wife liked ministry when they were a dance band. It was a bizzare evolution from "With sympathy" to "Land of Rape and Honey" . Here's another, one of my favorites...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEdS7TDJnIE

where is that dancing crowd of smilies with the laser lights?
                            Yeah, I have all the old Ministry stuff (With Sympathy was a weird one I didn't really care for, Twitch was decent, though). After Filth Pig, I kinda lost interest in them and really haven't listened to them. Maybe I should rediscover them and get some of their newer stuff.
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I love Ministry.
                              New or old.

Always the kind of music that gets ya in the mood to rob a gas station.

Comment

Working...
                              X