BMW opinions..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by donf View Post
    BMW also means 'Wanted, Mercedes Benz' if spelt backwards.

So says my Dad who is gonna be 70 ;p
    "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

BMW..???...hmmmm..

expensive, grossly over-priced status symbols..

Just guessing on this one..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Well guys, I had a CARFAX done on it and it indeed does have 87K on it. This is not going to be a daily driver. It is basically going to be a once in a while car. I have 2 other cars and my son wants my 2000 Neon LX. I take the train to work so I only need a car once in a while and mainly for around town or an occasional weekend. I did alot of research on the 1987 325is and from what I read.. its a fantastic extremely well made car. Most of them have over 200K on them.

Comment

awesome, then go for it. just realize that when it does come service time, you'll need a bit more cash than your avg Honda or Ford.

if someone took care of it, then you'll love it.

what're you getting it for?
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Gio Metro...the chicks love 'em..
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
              Gio Metro...the chicks love 'em..
              Yeah, black chicks!
              "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

My old man used to have a 6 series coupe that he used hard all the time-it went like shit off a shovel and as far as i can remember hardly ever saw the inside of a garage.As a workhorse it was a great drive,they make great cars

Comment

ANyone else ever notice that people who drive those things drive like nuts?

Comment

so.. I am going to look at the car tomorrow morning. The problem is that I only have $550.00 in cash until next Thursday. They are asking 2K for the car and I plan on offering them $1700 and negotiating up to $1800 if I have to. I would have had all the money tonight but a guy who owes me $1800 only came through with $550.00. He is paying me the rest on Thursday.
                    On top of that... the car is approx 1 hour away from me so I will have to arrange having it flatbed'd to my house. I suppost the flatbed deal will buy me some time regarding paying for the car.
                    How would you guys approach this scenario??

Comment

Make the deal for the price you both agree on, give him 550.00 down and payment completion on delivery. Just make sure therre is something on paper for your behalf.

Comment

Originally posted by jim777 View Post
                        I love my 2002 (but could only afford two wheels)!

That is a beautiful bike! Someday, mine might grow up into one

Until then, I will go on racking up miles on her. This coming year we are going to the tip of florida via BRP.

chuck
                        "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Working...
                        X