No announcement yet.

I voted, did you? (USA guys)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know HOW they did it but they did. Yes, you're supposed to be a registered voter. They were also going door to door AFTER the polls were supposed to be closed and getting people who hadn't voted yet to go vote. They only did this in typically democratic neighborhoods (the City).

Comment

I voted. I didn't seem to help. Menendez won.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Oh yes, many times. Still pen to paper and no ID required here so I diligently voted in every precinct in town. I also scored enough booze and cigarettes while I was at it to keep me sick as a dog 'till next week!

Comment

you know I'm all for voting and gettting people to the polls however I'm not for voters who exercise their right to vote without knowing jack shit about politics or what they are voting for & what side of the fence whomever they vote for stands on the issues. it can turn into a current guy vs. new guy and most people know neither
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post

Scott, they didn't count my vote either.
            Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Yep, got there at 7AM, and did my civic duty. hehe
              Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                Originally posted by donf View Post
                Scott, they didn't count my vote either.
                I demand a re-count!:ROTF:
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Yup. I voted for a guy name "Twofeathers". Dunno what position he was running for, and don't know where he stands on any issues, but with a name like "Twofeathers", I don't care :ROTF:

Voted against Harold Ford - worthless ratbag niya

I put the "I Voted" sticker on my forehead then went to Wal-Mart. I had people with purple spiky hair and jewelry impaled everywhere in their head EXCEPT their earlobes giving me funny looks :ROTF:
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I voted too. Now what we REALLY need to do in this country is get rid of the Electoral College by state. A State Elector can ignore the results of the popular vote. Electoral votes have different results than a nation-wide popular vote, which is scary.

Comment

Originally posted by Subvamp View Post
                      I voted too. Now what we REALLY need to do in this country is get rid of the Electoral College by state. A State Elector can ignore the results of the popular vote. Electoral votes have different results than a nation-wide popular vote, which is scary.
                      I can agree with that, brother.
                      Scott

Comment

I voted for none of the above. Just kidding, I voted.

Comment

Democracy rules.

Comment

I didn't vote for anyone in particular, but did vote against quite few.

"Vote early and often" Huey Long
                            I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

A group of rich punks who want to violate your rights vs a rights violating group of rich punks. hmmmmm

All my votes for independents and 3rd party candidates lost. But I voted so I now have a valid right to bitch (until the winning party removes that right).

Comment

Working...
                              X