I voted, did you? (USA guys)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I voted, did you? (USA guys)

We have the electronic machines (forgot to check which one - it was the one with the wheel that you spin to select) in my county.

Looked like a healthy turnout; I just heard on the news that a lot of states had a hugher than expected turnout....like CA, CO, and OH.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

iYo vote!

-a

Comment

I voted. New fangled machines as well, pretty cool.
      Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

I voted, by mail. Gotta love Oregon.

Comment

Yeah, I voted. New machines and all that bullshit we don't need.
          Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

I voted too, but I had to fill in the ovals with a pencil like an old school S.R.A. test.

Comment

+1 It took five minutes longer than it should have.

Comment

Originally posted by St.James View Post
                Yeah, I voted. New machines and all that bullshit we don't need.
                Don't forget that those machines are owned by Hugo Chavez! Viva la revolucion! Certified by Jimmy Carter! lol

-a

Comment

I voted. Marker on a card.

Comment

No. I only vote in the Presidential election.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I passed on this one too.. I should have in hindsite tho. I want Hatch to win.. the rest of the candidates... I would have leaned dem but I really did not know enough this year.

Comment

I voted too... we had half new electronic machines and half of the old punch cards. We NEED the new machines here, the dems here are notorious for keeping polls open later than they're supposed and letting people vote more than once. I'm not trying to start a war here, just being honest. Anyone remember the last Presidential election, what an embarrassment to this city...

Comment

I voted... our ballot was two pages, front and back!
                          Too many damn propositions.
                          These things were frikkin huge.!
                          They gave use a big black marker... all ya had to do is draw a line.
                          -Rick

Comment

The networks are projecting the Dems will take over the House. Senate's still to be decided. Arnold Schwarzenegger retains CA governor 63% to 33%.
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by wulfe13 View Post
                              We NEED the new machines here, the dems here are notorious for keeping polls open later than they're supposed and letting people vote more than once.
                              how does that work? You don't need to be a registered voter?

Over here, the Electoral Commission looks after the polling stations, so no one political party controls how long the booths are open. And because you have to check in upon arrival, once you're ticked off on the Electoral Roll, any attempts to vote again would be picked up. Even if you drove to another electorate, when it came time to count the ballot it would be picked up that you tried to double dip by going to another polling booth.
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                              X