Check out this guy!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out this guy!!

Not metal... but very cool none the less. Hope you enjoy it.
    http://www.holylemon.com/GuitarSkills.html

The harmonics look so random, but are done with such precision...
    Very enjoyable.

wow.. anyone know who that was/is? amazing.. like watching 3 guys all in one.

Comment

>Erik Mongrain< apparently is his name.
      |My CSG gallery|
      (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

That's pretty cool, but I doubt I could sit through very much of that.
        Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Originally posted by St.James View Post
          That's pretty cool, but I doubt I could sit through very much of that.
          +1

Comment

+2
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

wow that is fucking sweet, I'm assuming he's playing with some kind of open tuning to be able to pull that off?

Comment

Sounds like he was tuned to an E chord. Cool as hell. Very innovative and nice. If you appreciate guitar playing, this must be appreciated. Great job !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big D View Post
                  I'm assuming he's playing with some kind of open tuning to be able to pull that off?
                  Yeah. I'm curious to know exactly how he does have that tuned. Pretty cool.
                  "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                  I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Working...
                  X