Rummy is out!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rummy is out!!!!!!!!!

The Republicans have left the House:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: I thought Rummy was a sure thing. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,228210,00.html
    Last edited by fett; 11-08-2006, 03:19 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

I wish they had kicked him out a loooooong time ago ....

-a

Comment

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

The Munchkins seem happy.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Gates Here's the new guy.
        Last edited by fett; 11-08-2006, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
          The Munchkins seem happy.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
          Everyone should be happy now. Our troops will be home for Christmas, our borders secured, taxes lowered, gas will fall to 99 cents a gallon. Change is good.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I think he's being sarcastic.

Comment

George is having a "Get to know him" speech as I type.

Comment

George is going to slip this guy in before the new Congress comes to town in January. Good move. And that's a fact.

Comment

Maybe we should just surrender.

Comment

Rummy was a guy with some great ideas, esp. regarding future weapons procurement and planning. He was also a technocrat who frequently ignored the sage advice of his seasoned and battle-experienced senior military commanders.

Buh-bye.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                      Rummy was a guy with some great ideas, esp. regarding future weapons procurement and planning. He was also a technocrat who frequently ignored the sage advice of his seasoned and battle-experienced senior military commanders.

Buh-bye.
                      He could because he knew everything. He had been there and done that. The problem was with him is he thought that the world hadn't changed.
                      http://www.whitehouse.gov/government/rumsfeld-bio.html . Well, the queston is: "Now. What do we do now ?"

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear View Post
                        Maybe we should just surrender.
                        Is Robert Gates really that bad? I can't be a bigger douche bag than Rumsfeld.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                          Rummy was a guy with some great ideas, esp. regarding future weapons procurement and planning.
                          I dunno, his past dispersion of weapons was not so good.

- Newc

Comment

They all are rich assholes. Not that being rich is bad, but the institution known as government is bigger than any one person except for myself.

The only person who can change the world for the better at this point would be me.

Write me in 2008!

My platform: Jackson KV2's will be tax deductible as well as anything thrash metal related.

Comment

It really sickens me the sacrifice our men and women in uniform have made to prosecute this ill conceived strategy in Iraq. What a fuckin waste. Rummy needs to be hanged right next to Saddam imo.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Working...
                              X