No announcement yet.

Rummy is out!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's funny , now that Donald is out,is how many people will say: "I never liked the guy from the beginning.":ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Cheney will be toast next if the Demos win the Senate. He will fall on his shotgun.

Comment

Tim - Gates really is that bad. He was the point man supporting our efforts to help Saddam achieve a stalemate with the Iranians and was neck deep in the Iran / Contra affair.

Whatever you think of him for his stance on and management of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, Rumsfeld was handed a nearly impossible task: transform the US military from a force designed to fight the Soviet Union into one more capable of carrying out the sorts of conflicts in which we're now involved. This, necessarily, shifted a lot of funding and power around inside the DOD and folks who's spent lifetimes clawing their way to the top of the more prestigious ladders in said organization suddenly found themselves and their areas of influence on the decline. That, naturally, was going to ruffle a few feathers. History will very likely judge Rumsfeld's performance as being fairly good.
        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I'm not too sure how history will judge Rummy. And how about those "Neo-Cons"? I'm 56, and this is the best ongoing story since Viet Nam. I'm not sure how to react.

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
            I can't be a bigger douche bag than Rumsfeld.
            NO ARGUMENT HERE!! :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ron, we need more of a response. I think you are doing the "one liners" to get to 100 posts. God knows, you've been here for waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than 100 days. The "Classifieds" are no great shakes.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Well I think you are post-padding, big boy!

Whaddaya think of them apples?

Comment

Why would I post pad? I can see the "Classifieds". And, I can say anything I want. Anytime I want. And, if the Admins want to shut me up. So be it.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                    Why would I post pad?
                    Yeah, why would you?

It sounds like you've been creamin' your Democrat jeans all day .... but geez

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                      It sounds like you've been creamin' your Democrat jeans all day .... but geez
                      And wanting subsidies to buy new jeans because of it? j/k

Comment

I'm on my way to 6000 posts on the Democratic Band Wagon.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by YetAnotherOne View Post
                          Tim - Gates really is that bad. He was the point man supporting our efforts to help Saddam achieve a stalemate with the Iranians and was neck deep in the Iran / Contra affair.
                          I know. I shoulda used smileys. This dude is a mess - like his boss.

Originally posted by YetAnotherOne View Post
                          Whatever you think of him for his stance on and management of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, Rumsfeld was handed a nearly impossible task: transform the US military from a force designed to fight the Soviet Union into one more capable of carrying out the sorts of conflicts in which we're now involved. This, necessarily, shifted a lot of funding and power around inside the DOD and folks who's spent lifetimes clawing their way to the top of the more prestigious ladders in said organization suddenly found themselves and their areas of influence on the decline. That, naturally, was going to ruffle a few feathers. History will very likely judge Rumsfeld's performance as being fairly good.
                          Doubtful. I don't think many people will give a shit about his paperwork shuffling in the DoD - and I don't think he actually improved military any - he certainly did not properly plan and equip the troops in Iraq. He made gross errors in judgement on sustainment, deployment, and armorment. He ignored senior military advisors on how to approach Iraq (aka, guys that actually know something about modern warfare from personal experience). Regardless of your belief as to whether we should be in Iraq or not, Donald Rumsfeld caused people to die that didn't have to. That's what history will show.
                          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                            NO ARGUMENT HERE!! :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

heh, sometimes proofreading is a good thing.
                            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                            X