This is a new day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a new day

whether you like it or not. Forget the politics and the name calling. There are few times in the history of the US when there has been a repudiation of the status quo. This is what makes America great. We can do it without getting shot. Sit back and relax or react for the next 2 years. This is just great.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Seems like the same ole same ole to me. A decade of Republican moderates and then a decade of Democratic moderates.

We need some freekin' wacko's in gov't to make a noticeable difference.

I'm actually pissed. I have to now change my bumper stickers from anti-republican to anti-democrat!

Comment

You have to be as old as I am. This is earth shaking.

Comment

Why does my piss stink when I eat asparagus?

Comment

Originally posted by El_Kabong View Post
          Because you forgot the holandaise sauce.
          Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

For the first time since 1938,the State Of New York has democrats in the three highest offices in the state.The winds of change are blowing..

Now,if Hillary announces her candity for President,I may actually be compelled to register to vote for the first time....
            Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Originally posted by El_Kabong View Post

Here is your answer http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a2_383.html
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

.... and Canada is actually looking like not such a bad place either.
                "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                  whether you like it or not. Forget the politics and the name calling. There are few times in the history of the US when there has been a repudiation of the status quo. This is what makes America great. We can do it without getting shot. Sit back and relax or react for the next 2 years. This is just great.
                  Can I have some of whatever you're on? :ROTF:

-a

Comment

It's wonderful. There will be hat eating; ass kissing; heads rolling and general fun.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

3 out of 4 maybe

Comment

God. I have had the TV on for four hours. What a hoot.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Fett, I'm going to a lecture tonight. Heard of this dude?

Maybe I'll bring tomatoes...

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                            Fett, I'm going to a lecture tonight. Heard of this dude?

Maybe I'll bring tomatoes...
                            What a dink. Why doesn't he make up his mind?:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Maybe I'll yell "War Criminal!"

Comment

Working...
                              X