No Soliciting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hammer84 View Post
    I have actually have had some very good conversations with a few of them. I'm not an overly religious person but I do take interest in others beliefs. So far no Jedi mind tricks have caused me to run a muck and speak in tongues.

I guess tolerance is not high on a lot of people's list.
    It's not a matter of tolerance. It's a matter of them being annoying and in many cases being condemning, invasive, rude, and just generally wanting to shove their beliefs down my throat. To me it's the same as any other salesman - I don't want them coming to my home either.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
      It's not a matter of tolerance. It's a matter of them being annoying and in many cases being condemning, invasive, rude, and just generally wanting to shove their beliefs down my throat. To me it's the same as any other salesman - I don't want them coming to my home either.
      I understand where you are coming from. Most of the JW I encounter are actually doing what they are sent to do "spread the word". Some go way over the top and take the we are right your are going to hell path.

Comment

If you want to get rid of the JW's for good, I know the secret. Very politely offer them a trade - their Watchtower for your Book Of Mormon. They will never come back. Of course, you have to let my young buddies in to get the other book. It's a double edged sword.
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Do you think they'll take a copy of the Satanic Bible or the Necronomicon?
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That works too.
            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

next time they show up I'm gonna ask them, I'll listen to you, but how about we share a nice little speedball first, -lol
              they'll be heading for the hills in no time. Just disgust them immediately.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Just ask them to say The Pledge of Allegiance with you.
                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

No Soliciting

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                  "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

"Can you read my son?"
                    Well that depends...Can you go fuck yourself? :ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:

Comment

Man, I told some JW's at my door I was a Satanist, thinking they'd just leave.

They appeared to be VERY intrigued and ended up talking with them about it for 20 minutes! They never tried to sell me, they just thanked me kindly for giving them my insight and left smiling like they were very genuinely pleased by conversing with me.

Never came back tho... Guess I'm blacklisted.

Comment

thank fuck i have john as a middle name or this jw topic would have me steaming in
                        i dont see a lot of them these days,they used to always come around years ago and i would kindly tell them i dont do god but i respect their views
                        Funny enough me and the old lady lived near a young JW couple and the geezer was always getting bolloxed in the local boozers

Comment

Originally posted by jjw View Post
                          thank fuck i have john as a middle name or this jw topic would have me steaming in
                          We know your name is really Justin Jehovah Witness. :ROTF:

Comment

*polishes bible*lol dammm how did you find out!

Comment

I have my ways! LOL

Comment

Question for the members not in the states.
                                Just curious,
                                Does the JW's or any other groups make the rounds over there?

Comment

Working...
                                X