No Soliciting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by finnman View Post
    Question for the members not in the states.
    Just curious,
    Does the JW's or any other groups make the rounds over there?
    We had some JWs at the door a couple of times, but that was around 5 years ago.. haven't seen 'em since.
    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Originally posted by finnman View Post
      Question for the members not in the states.
      Just curious,
      Does the JW's or any other groups make the rounds over there?
      Yes, but they seem to be happy to avoid my place after the fake blood incident :laugh2:

Comment

if they come back again use real blood you wuss

Comment

Originally posted by Zerberus View Post
          Yes, but they seem to be happy to avoid my place after the fake blood incident :laugh2:
          LOL That reminds me of a fake blood incident myself and some friends pulled in gym class back in high school. :ROTF:
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I was cleaning a very dirty AR 15 one sunday. I had on my go to hell gun cleaning apron on and the door bell rang, two JWs standing there I told them not interested and went to shut the door and JW-1 put his foot in the door.
            I said bad move Hector and placed my hand on 9MM still on the hip he backed up and said have a nice day sir.I said thanks you fucking troll.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by jjw View Post
              if they come back again use real blood you wuss
              LOL. Using real blood in props for someone else´s stage productions is usually grounds for immediate and irrevocable termination of any contractual obligations between you and your then former employer, as well as the very real possibility of employer, audience or crew members suing you for damages and winning.

Gimme 2-3 million bucks, and I´ll use real blood next time

Comment

I find this simple to solve. I don't ever answer my door unless I know in advance someone is coming over. I can't actually, my two dogs (english bulldog and chocolate lab) run to the door--barking and growling--generally preventing me from opening the door even if I wanted. When the FedEx man brings me guitar stuff which, is all too infrequently I have to run out the garage door to meet him b/c my dogs go into attack mode.

Comment

Working...
                X