Demos own both houses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demos own both houses

George is having a real bad day.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: This is really going to be good.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

"macaca!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Fett, are you gonna go bigjmaster14 on us? :ROTF:
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Nope. This is just amazing. I will not make any political opinions about this. This is just history in the making.

Comment

Last edited by texasfury; 09-23-2008, 06:58 PM.
          Just a guitar player...

Comment

Of course. That's the way it works. Now, the Demos can have all the hearings and commitees and all the blame-games. Now, they have to put up or shut up. If they don't, the Reps will come back in '08. It's just too cool.

Comment

Yep, the pendulum has swung the other way. In a couple of years, it'll swing back again. Hopefully, it'll settle somewhere in the middle where the two check/balance to keep each other honest and reasonable. ...Nah! It's politics

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                Fett, are you gonna go bigjmaster14 on us? :ROTF:
                so after fett is banned for starting multiple threads on the same topic, he'll bitch over at the ESP forum that he was booted simply for having an opinion?
                Hail yesterday

Comment

It's not the same topic. Each thread is different. I am just watching TV and giving you scoops.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: I don't have an opinion. I have
                  Last edited by fett; 11-08-2006, 09:36 PM.

Comment

More of the same

Originally posted by texasfury View Post
                    Hasn't this happened before? Then the Demos did stuff that just turned everyone off and made em vote Rep.?

Yep and it'll happen again...too bad both parties spend like drunken sailors.

Comment

That's a good point. A Republican would buy 10 EVH guitars and give them to "The Guys". A Democrat would buy 100 "Others" and give them to "The People".:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

No, a Dem would buy the 10 EVH guitars, give 5 to the people and put the other 5 in his pocket.:ROTF:

Comment

They can't ban me. Unless they want to.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
                            No, a Dem would buy the 10 EVH guitars, give 5 to the people and put the other 5 in his pocket.:ROTF:
                            The Republican would fund 10 EVH guitars. Halliburton would get full payment for 12. They would see to it that 5 were delivered to their buddies. The other 5 would be lost in the paperwork. Dick Cheney gets the funding for the mysterious "extra" 2 EVH guitars.
                            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

The Reps would fund the EVH 'tars off-budget and pay retail. The Dems would buy them on E-Bay and crow that they got them for $1,400.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: And Floyd Rose will be the new Speaker of the House.
                              Last edited by fett; 11-08-2006, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X