Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have absolutely no hope left in humanity...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have absolutely no hope left in humanity...

yup thats right folks. heres the story:

where i work (Tim Hortons) we are having a promotion where if you donate a NEW piece of clothing to this charity you get a free medium coffee. So tonight at work 10 minutes....10 MINUTES before my shift is over, some asshole punk teenager and his buddy come in while i am in the back and drop a dirty sock in the box that he had been wearing up until he walked in the door, told the kid running the register at the time that he donated something and wanted a free coffee. the kid at the register didnt see that it was a sock he had dropped in so he made the coffee and gave it to him. then the kid says that he donated a sock, and i get pulled into the situation becasue i said he shouldnt get a free coffee for one dirty sock. the kid insists that he should because the sign says "a single piece of clothing" and that one sock constitutes one piece of clothing. BULLSHIT. i say that he is one of the most ignorant and immoral people on earth to think that, and besides that what is a homeless child going to do in the middle of winter with ONE SOCK!?!?!? he then goes on to say that i have an attitude problem that i should shut my mouth right there or he will have me fired tomorrow. huh yeah right shithead. then my other coworkers join me and say that he basically stole that coffee, he comes back with "ill call the cops and tell them i stole a coffee from Tim hortons and they will come here and side with me." UNlikely considereing that the entire police force comes through the drive thru on a nightly basis and would do pretty much anything for us. needless to say he eevntually paid for his coffee (a whopping $1.56) takes his sock and on the way i out i call to him in a warm pleasant voice "have a nice night!" he says to go to hell

honestly the fact that someone can have not only the audacity, but the lack of amoral and ethical conjecture to donate one sock and expect something back for it makes me want to just give up on everything. the world is truely going to hell in a handbasket my friends. and i sincerely hope that that assholes house burns down along with all his belongings so that when i see him and his family on the news begging for clothes and food, i can bring him one shitty sock.

P.S. i am so pissed off and typing so fast there are bound to be hundreds of spelling mistakes, sorry Ron

Last edited by texasfury; 09-23-2008, 06:57 PM.
    Just a guitar player...

Comment

Punk. That's all he is. Forget about it. But it's good to vent. Better here than there.
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

the sign says a "NEW" piece of clothing anyways one sock that he took off of his foot in the store isnt exactly new by my judgement

Comment

if he had given two used socks would it have been an issue?

Comment

Originally posted by slayer32390 View Post
            the sign says a "NEW" piece of clothing anyways one sock that he took off of his foot in the store isnt exactly new by my judgement
            Originally posted by AzPilot View Post
            if he had given two used socks would it have been an issue?
            see my above post. would you want to wear 1 much less 2 of someone elses dirty nasty socks?

Comment

no i wouldnt want to but if i were homeless and freezing....hell yea.

Comment

trust me if you had seen this kid you would rather go barefoot...trust me

Comment

Dont get me wrong though, I know what your saying. They were just being punks.

Comment

oh yeah i know im over it now i guess but im still stunned that the kid actually earnestly believed he should be applauded and praised for that. anyways im off to bed ive got school in the morning.

Comment

You should have given him some used coffee. In a used cup.
                      Just a guitar player...

Comment

I would have taken the sock, filled it with soap, and done a full metal jacket on him....

Well maybe not. But that dude needs a good ball kickin.
                        Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
                        The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

Originally posted by texasfury View Post
                          You should have given him some used coffee. In a used cup.
                          LOL, that is a great idea. Seriously though, you should have punched him in the fucking throat really hard.

Comment

i was thinking about asking if he would like some more spit in the coffee or if the current amount was alright but i contained my self

Comment

The world is full of punks, man. You called him on it, but don't let 'em get a rise out of you. That is what they're after so don't give them the satisfaction.
                              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X