Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have absolutely no hope left in humanity...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like young guy, he probrably just was getting a buz from cheating the system. Im sure he will look back in a few days and think he was a bit miserly.
    Atleast he did give one sock though, charities have lots of odd socks and they pile up and some people really dont care if their socks dont match, aslong as they have some!
    p.s. Im not trying to defend that tight dickhead in anyway!
    If you wake up in the morning, it's because Jack Bauer spared your life.

Comment

Did the sock clean up nice?
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Sounds like something I would have done.
        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I probably would have given him his sock back, in his free cup of coffee,
          I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
            Did the sock clean up nice?
            Originally posted by FusionFarmer View Post
            I probably would have given him his sock back, in his free cup of coffee,
            he took the sock back and paid for his coffee and left.

Comment

While I agree the guy was a punk who shoulda got beat down, I can't imagine anyone being dumb enough to drop a brand new article of clothing in exchange for a $1.50 cup of coffee. Yeah it's charity and all, but get real - a new shirt for at least $10 for one measly cuppa joe?
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I've got tons of clothes i don't wear anymore, no free starbucks out here, yeah right, it's more like, donate your best clothes and maybe we'll let you overpay for a cup of coffee.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                X