Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's LesPaulCustom?

Anyone know what happened to him?
    We'd made a deal about me buying an MP-1 and a Microtube 200 power-amp off him. A couple of weeks ago I sent him a mail regarding a slight change in the situation; in short it turns out the Microtube won't run here in Europe because of the different power-currents, unless I by a big-ass transformer. According to the guys at the Ada-depot this will be so costly it just won't be worth it. The MP-1 can be modded to run at european currents, so that's no problem.

I wanted to notify him about the issue with the power amp, I want to know what he thinks about this, if it's ok with him or not, since it is a little change in plans. Like I said I sent him a mail about two weeks ago but still no response. So today I tried to PM him, that's how we got in touch in the first place. When I tried to send the message, I got a message saying he has either reserved himself from receiving private messages or has been prohibited from it (for whatever reason that would be). I figured maybe this means his mailbox is full or something, I don't know.
    But when I try to find LesPaulCustom in the Members List, he suddenly isn't there anymore. That kind of freaks me out a little.

No gear nor money has been shifted yet so technically there's not a problem other than the fact I can't seem to reach the guy anymore. He seemed like a very decent guy to me; upfront and honest.

Just wondering if anyone here can help me, or know something I don't?
    I've been making big plans around that MP-1 rack of mine, most people here will know that.. But it would be an idea to get a hold of the MP-1 first..
    If anyone can help, please do so.

Thanks
    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Banned for 30 days he has 15 Days, 3 Hours left according to the software
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Well at least that explains why I couldn't find him here. Still, he hasn't answered my mail.. I just hope he sees it soon. Fingers crossed!

Comment

Oh, I almost forgot, sorry.. Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X