Nintendo Wii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nintendo Wii

Anyone got the scoop on holiday availability for this thing?

I'd like to score one for the family.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

11-19-2006
    http://wii.nintendo.com/
    -Rick

Comment

Thanks but I know when it's being released. I'm looking for availability info.
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Don't freeze yourself to make the time pass....You'll end up 500 years in the future with 3 different Atheist Alliances, one of which is a bunch of otters.
        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
          Thanks but I know when it's being released. I'm looking for availability info.
          WalMart was supposed to be taking pre-orders already, but I haven't seen anything in print about it.
          Edit: Best Buy will NOT do a pre-order for them... First come first serve.

Looks like you will be standing in line.
          Last edited by rjohnstone; 11-13-2006, 04:15 PM.
          -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
            Don't freeze yourself to make the time pass....You'll end up 500 years in the future with 3 different Atheist Alliances, one of which is a bunch of otters.
            WTF? :ROTF:
            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I'm getting one. Never had a GameCube, but the thought of playing NES, SNES, N64, GameCube and maybe even Sega games (if I'm to believe what I've read) on one console is to cool to resist
              "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
                WTF? :ROTF:

NEw south park

Comment

I might get one, I've got a 360 and my brother is getting a PS3...

Comment

Originally posted by Child Of Norther View Post
                    NEw south park
                    Bingo!!!
                    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

All together now: Never enough Nintendo

Comment

Originally posted by Guitardude86 View Post
                        I'm getting one. Never had a GameCube, but the thought of playing NES, SNES, N64, GameCube and maybe even Sega games (if I'm to believe what I've read) on one console is to cool to resist

You can play all that and games from every console and computer ever made on a modified Xbox.

Comment

But an Xbox isn't a Nintendo is it? Sorry but comments like the one I made here is what fanboyism boils down to lol

Comment

I played a Wii this weekend at an expo here in NZ. I was playing some tennis game. It is uber fun because of the motion controller.
                            The only downside is you look like a dick when you play it.
                            Last edited by Bandersnatch; 11-13-2006, 07:06 PM. Reason: shite spelling
                            If a fat girl falls in the forest, and no one is there to see it, do the trees still laugh??

Comment

EB Games/Gamestop, and Toys R Us have already done their in-store pre-orders. EB/GS also have finished their online pre-orders. Your best bet is camping out at Target or Best Buy or similar retailer. Good luck! I'll be buying one when they are easier to get.

Comment

Working...
                              X