No announcement yet.

Nintendo Wii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i ain't gonna wait in line over night or anything retarded for one. we have a lot of video game systems to begin with.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

We all know what it's like when a new games system comes out.. The first ones are super expensive, but if you can hang in there for a few months the price will almost be half of what it was to begin with. At least that was the case with the PS2.. Sheesh
      "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

I was watching the Whee demo at WalMart - it looks like the short bus of consoles.
        Nunchuck? WTF?

And you can buy a separate controller to play all your old NES games on it. How.....yawnable.

Don't get me wrong, I loved my 2600, NES, SNES, N64, Genesis, PSX, and NeoGeo systems, and still play my PS2 and XB, but as many times as I've said "well if get a hankerin to play a Genesis game I'll just whip it out of the closet", I still haven't. I tried playing the original Mortal Kombat on the SNES after playing MK3, and it was laughably sad. You could literally see every move in slo-mo. I tore that game to bits because the execution time was so slow compared to MK3.

Recently I tried playing an Xbox game (after spending the last several months with the 360), and the graphics which once looked revolutionary now look sad.

I can go back to Ye Olden Days, but every game I think about on those old systems makes me wish someone would update them for the new systems.

Of course, if a certian someone can clue me in on how to play the original Carmageddon (PC) on my softhacked Xbox, I'm all ears
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

They are releasing something like 4 mil WW between Nov 19th and Dec 25th
          I'm into this console, seems like a lot of fun.
          Then again, I like stuff like this and Guitar Hero, where you have to do something.
          Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Working...
          X