guitar wall mounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guitar wall mounts

there was a post in the USA section about someone's PC1 collection. The dinky's above them were mounted horizontally (sideways). who makes these mounts and how much are they worth?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

String Swing manufactures safe and secure instrument storage solutions, including the best guitar hangers, mounts, racks, and stands in the music industry.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I have a whole swingstring system. Slat board, shelf mounts, guitar hangers. Very safe and secure.

Comment

"Have you hugged your guitar today?"
        "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

i'm just on about those one's that bolt straight into the wall. i ain't gonna put up a wall like you got there (landlord will get his bullshit admin fee sheet out). i don't care about any holes left from the vertical guitar support. i'll ask my retailer if he can get one (or two). i'm also a little concerned that the wall facing the corridor isn't as solid feeling as the one with the window. is there a way to find out whether it will hold without risking the guitars? as for the wall with the window, there is only space for one guitar. catch 22 it seems.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Get a stud finder. These should be mounted to a stud behind the wall.
            Do not screw these into plain old drywall or a plaster wall... it will pull the hanger right out of the wall.
            -Rick

Comment

Working...
            X