My jaw hurts really bad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My jaw hurts really bad.

Maybe I chew too much gum. My left jaw is really sore. When I chew, it hurts like hell. This sucks.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Your "left jaw" ????? You have more than one jaw????? Cool!
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Zeegs, sounds like you may have a TMJ problem. Do you ever notice any popping or crackly sounds from the jaw joint on that side? Your dentist may be able to help you out. Sometimes they'll fit you for a nighttime mouthguard to help if you grind your teeth in your sleep, which is pretty common, especially if you're under stress. Sometimes it's only a muscle spasm & there are some quick treatments that work well for that.

Comment

Oh bloody hell....you may have TMJ!!

I'm not a hypochondriac....really!

Comment

I had this happen to me and ignored it. I had to go the doctor and get muscle relaxers to help fix the problem. Go get it checked out.

Comment

i thought my wife was the only one to use that excuse?
            ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Yeah, I grind my teeth in my sleep, and yeah I hear those noises all the time. Bummer. I'll have to ask my doctor about it.
              Thanks guys.
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                Your "left jaw" ????? You have more than one jaw????? Cool!
                Good one

Comment

Yeah...sounds like a TMJ issue.

That could eventually lead to lockjaw, so you should have that go checked out ASAP man! (in all seriousness)

Comment

TMJ? Well, it can't be Too Many Jacksons, err, unless you're eating them?
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I used to chew gum all the time. I started to notice pain in my jaw so I quit and it went away. That was many years ago and I have never had the problem since then.

Comment

Quit tryin' to be a hero and taking all doze punches to da face ya bum! Now chase dis chicken around till I tellz ya to stop, ya bum! Bum! ya hearz me Bumz! the whole lot o yah!
                        1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                          Yeah, I grind my teeth in my sleep, and yeah I hear those noises all the time. Bummer. I'll have to ask my doctor about it.
                          Thanks guys.
                          Go to the local drug store and get a nightguard. I had my dentist make one for me. Insurance did not cover it and it was nearly $400. I bought a nightguard for ~$30 and I like it much better.

Comment

Working...
                          X