1000mb hotmail account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1000mb hotmail account?

Well some time ago now I got a mail or something telling me my account could/would be expanded to 250mb.. "Ok" I thought, "more power to me." For some months now it's been at 250mb.
    When I logged in today it's been expanded to 1000mb, 1gb. No one asked me or warned me about this.. I mean, it's great, but not even a little heads up? Has this happened to you guys to or is it just me? If someone wants money for this they'll get a swift kick in the ass man..
    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

They can't charge you if they didn't ask you and you didn't sign up for it. Interesting though; I pay $19.95 a year and only get 2 gb, and my usage is such that 1 gb would be more than enough. If 1 gb is free now I may decline the next renewal on the paid version. You have to log in once a month with the free account, that's the only catch, right?
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Gmail is almost 3GB free. My hotmail is still at 250MB.
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Let me get this straight. First, you got an email account that you don't have to pay for. Next, the provider upgrades you to 250mb for nothing. And now they upgrade you to 1gb for nothing.

And that set you off on a dumb rant?

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Just rechecked my mail, still 1000mb. Could there have been a glitch somewhere? I didn't even use 250mb...

Comment

Haha, it's not a bad thing Tim, I just would be really pissed if someone suddenly sent a mail saying I'll have to pay for it.. Even though I never got asked about it in the first place.. It would be so typical

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
              Let me get this straight. First, you got an email account that you don't have to pay for. Next, the provider upgrades you to 250mb for nothing. And now they upgrade you to 1gb for nothing.

And that set you off on a dumb rant?

It's obvious if you read his post that he was concerned that he'd be charged for the extra storage. How many times do we get "free" offers that involve buying something? It can make you wary.
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I use a Hotmail account for work. I just logged in, and it's still only 250mb for me.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hmm... This is weird..

Comment

mine's still 250

Comment

My girlfriend sais she's also got 1gb now. Europe/Norway only?

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
                        It's obvious if you read his post that he was concerned that he'd be charged for the extra storage. How many times do we get "free" offers that involve buying something? It can make you wary.
                        I got that. However, it's a silly concern. It would be quite some miracle for him to get charged since he would never have had to give Hotmail his credit card information for his free account.
                        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Yep, I know.. I was just thinking, with my luck, I'll probably receive a mail sometime soon saying something about sending money to account xxx blah-blah-blah... I don't worry about it anymore though, since my girlfriend got it to.. So at least I know it's not something I've done wrong, or I'm not getting scammed..

Comment

My hotmail acct is 2GB, gotcha all beat, dunno when, it just ballooned on its own.

My Gmail is 2.8GB

I can't even get above 1% use on either lol

Comment

If you download MSN Plus you get more storage...
                              So if you downloaded MSN (Messenger) Plus you got
                              more storage
                              Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Working...
                              X