No announcement yet.

1000mb hotmail account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got up fucking dated to 1000MB. I didn't ask for it. Ergo, they can't bill me. I hope.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I just emailed hippietim via hotmail. I notice I got 1000MB also. Yay, I'm special too!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yeah, I have 1000mb as well. *shrug* I'm only at 4% of capacity. I'll never really used it.

Gmail never caught on with me. I have so many email acounts, that it never became a primary....
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

1000mb here as well. Never even use this account...

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
            1000mb here as well. Never even use this account...
            so you guys are figuring it out right?

everyone gets gigs of free space. they're counting on you not to use it. hotmail has more accounts thus more conservative on the amount of free space.
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

it's like those damn rebates at circuit city - they count on people like me that never mail the forms in.
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Just got this email Friday:

What was good is even betterYou want more storage? You got it—1 GB.
                Soon you'll be seeing your MSN® Hotmail® account change for the better as we make the transition to Windows Live™ Mail. As part of this evolution, your Hotmail inbox capacity just increased from 250 MB to a full 1 GB—giving you more free space to stash messages and store photos, and requiring less deleting of items you'd rather save for later.
                And more storage is just the beginning. Once the transition to Windows Live Mail is complete, your benefits will include:
                • A clean new design– choose your own colors and layout.
                • 2 GB of storage – even more photos, more messages, more everything
                • Enhanced security–color codes for suspicious e-mail.

Comment

Yeah. But where's the catch? I got that E-Mail the other day.
                  I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

No catch, I'm just noting that MSN gave the upgrade first (with no warning - probably causing similar threads to this one on other boards), and then sent out the official email.

Comment

They started out with pretty small storage - when I went with the 2GB option for $19.95 a year, the free storage was only 10mb - not much.

Now there's gmail and many others giving much larger storage for free, so they have to match it. I'm sure as Tim said, they're hoping most don't use it.
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X