Tenacious D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tenacious D

We won sneak previews for it and it was pretty good. A little corny at times but all-in-all a good flick. Go see it.

Matt

nice. I've been looking forward to this one.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

I dunno, I cant stand TD. Is it a joke or is it supposed to be real music? School of rock was ok but I just cant take Jack Black for too long. He's best as a second banana not as the main star. His fake overacting gets on my nerves real quick. I liked him in Orange County though, just enough of him to be funny in that one.

Comment

I went to see TD on their last tour in Manchester and the funniest thing was seeing the reaction of all the parents who had brought their little kids (like around 8 years old) along to see the show. I'm sure that when little kevin had asked to be taken to see a little spoof band the parents were not quite prepared for the high brow elements of the show, such as the jizz sketch, the industrial language and the "comfort towel" available from the merchandise stand. Worth the admission price on it's own.

Comment

I liked the HBO shows and have their DVD so I guess I'll see the flick too.
          Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Tenacious D rules..
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I love The D and can't wait to see this flick.
              THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Working...
              X