Im going to see the Trans siberian orchestra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im going to see the Trans siberian orchestra

on december 17th. im in the 8th row from the stage i cant wait its actually my first concert to go and see other than just playing in school band concerts. i cant wait

Lucky bastige! Your going to be blown away. Definitely the tightest band/concert I have ever seen. Bring a hat because you'll be snowed on in row 8.
    We must!
    We must!
    We must increase the bust!
    The bigger the better!
    The tighter the sweater!
    The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Get Sloknick to sign these for me will ya ??

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

sure send them to me! i reserve the right to not send them back if i so choose

Comment

I'm debating going myself to the Chicago show. Never seen them before. I see they have dates scheduled in different parts of the country on the same date. Is there a way to know what show Skolnick is playing at?

Comment

I've seen them a couple times and I'm going again this year. If you play guitar it's worth seeing. Chris Caffery is a great player. It's Christmas music on steroids.
            "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
            I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Originally posted by jk2171 View Post
              I'm debating going myself to the Chicago show. Never seen them before. I see they have dates scheduled in different parts of the country on the same date. Is there a way to know what show Skolnick is playing at?
              no i dont think so i checked their website www.trans-siberian.com and i havent seen that info anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by jk2171 View Post
                He plays with the east coast crew. So he will be doing the Chicago show. The west coast crew is scheduled for Salt Lake City, UT the day of that Chicago show. West coast used to do the Chicago show up until last year IIRC.
                We must!
                We must!
                We must increase the bust!
                The bigger the better!
                The tighter the sweater!
                The boys are counting on us!

Comment

They do an aftershow autograph session which is a good chance to meet the band. Say "hey" to Jeff the drummer for me, he's one of my best friends!

Matt
                  Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Great show last year (row 2 in Hartford Cicvic Center - not as good seat this year though)
                    You will be blown away.. pretty intense, and they play a lomng set.
                    The Meet & Greet is usually cool too

Comment

is the meet and greet for everyone or just for the VIP ticket holders?

Comment

Originally posted by Soloist1 View Post
                        He plays with the east coast crew. So he will be doing the Chicago show. The west coast crew is scheduled for Salt Lake City, UT the day of that Chicago show. West coast used to do the Chicago show up until last year IIRC.
                        Cool! That's the info. I wanted. Ordering my tix now. I'm looking forward to this show.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer32390 View Post
                          is the meet and greet for everyone or just for the VIP ticket holders?
                          Everybody....

Comment

Kick ass!

Comment

I have tickets to the December 14th show here in Raleigh NC.

They put on an awesome show. You are going to be blown away!!!
                              Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                              X