No announcement yet.

Im going to see the Trans siberian orchestra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I'd like to see a non Christmas tour...
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernXer View Post
      This will be my 5th year in a row to see them.... The wife and I have 2nd row tickets in Dallas!
      wow Nice seats... I see there is nothing left but the 3rd level now. I wish they were playing Nokia instead of the AAC I may wait till next year.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
        Yeah, I'd like to see a non Christmas tour...
        Now THAT would be cool.

- E.
        Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernXer View Post
          That Korina RR is his main recording guitar. He usually has a picture of Good 'ol Santa on the top wing during Christmas.
          It has a flame Maple top on it (this was before Santa was gone).

The other, Sunburst, is also a flame Maple top.. he had 2 of them..

In the studio - he uses the Les Paul alot for rhythms.. it is somewhere between a 79-81, with a maple neck (that has been stripped).. heavy as f**k, and plays/sounds great
          Last edited by Wayniac; 12-10-2006, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Saw um in Philly

Paul O'Neill was there and came out on stage, along with Jon Anderson from YES. Hearing Jon sing with TSO was a great treat. Philly is a great place to see these guys!!!

www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

The Dallas Show was awesome last night. I am a huge fan but they (West Coast) have definitely taken a step back by not having Michael Lanning in the show anymore. He was definitely the "Soul" of the show. Great show, nonetheless.

Comment

i just got back from seeing them here in Providence, RI. FUCKING INSANE show!!!! i loved it. isat on the right side of the stage where skolnick played most of his show. however i was watching the other guitarist, i forget his name, becuase he was playing three different RR's throughout the show anyways at the end of the show i went up to the stage and asked a roadie for a pick off of skolnick's mic stand and he gave me 2 it was a kick ass show!

Comment

oh and also the second part of the set was awesome! they played Layla by eric clapton which was pretty damn cool. as well as a keyboard duel at during the encore during which the female keyboardist's gear decided to fuck up she had to turn off and restart all her gear she looked embarrassed as all hell but the crowd cheered for her to make her feel better. and those singer girls were like if i do say so myself

Comment

Originally posted by slayer32390 View Post
                    however i was watching the other guitarist, i forget his name, becuase he was playing three different RR's throughout the show !

That would be Chris Caffery playing the RR's.

A~
                    All hail the 'King'
                    R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

I saw them here in Raleigh, NC last Thursday Night. Great show!!!
                      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

yup that was him stlkingv! thanks

Comment

Saw them again (5th time) here in Albany on Friday the 22nd and they where great as usual. I think Kiss could use a course from T.S.O. on a stage show LOL!! I HAVE to get a boot of this show!!!!! And them playing Layla? what can I say...........
                          "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

I saw them twice yesterday (12/23). What an awesome show! Chris Caffery used 2 RR1s and an RR5 along with a Les Paul and a Peavey Rotor. Alex Skolnick used a couple of Les Pauls and a Gibson doubleneck. Can't wait to see them again.

Comment

I was there in Albany the 22 and it was very very good.

Comment

Working...
                              X