Happy thanksgiving, and sorry I've not been around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy thanksgiving, and sorry I've not been around

First off, I hope everyone had a great turkey day. Even if you're not in America, it's still an excuse to eat boat loads of turkey, get fat, and watch football. I didn't do any of the above, but still, I had the option, if I so chose.

I've not been around in quite some time. A few of you may remember me. Basically the situation happened, that I was out of work for awhile, because of my shoulder surgery. I had a job and everything to go back to, since I was on medical leave, but the lack of income for 3.5 months wasn't exactly, "fun".

Not to complain, see, I don't save money, I put all of the extra on my bills, like my credit cards and my house, so my credit is excellent. I made it by, and everything is good.

I didn't have the ability to really play guitar (if you remember, the DK2M's had just started to ship to a lucky few) and mine came, just in time for me to not play it.

Everything seems like it is back to where it should be. I'm working again (have been since July) and back to competing in Judo and JuJitsu tournaments (last one was in September). That was the main thing I was afraid of with the surgery, it not working, and me not being able to do what I love. Well, it appears that my should is better than ever, and I feel great.

Lately, it's been just hanging out with friends, doing side jobs, and every once in awhile, playing guitar. I was looking on eBay for a new guit-fiddle, and I thought about the JCF, so I figured I'd stop by.

So, if anyone wondered why I haven't been around, I believe the expression is, I was caught up in life.

I hope everything is going good for everyone, and I hope to stop back soon. Everyone, take care.

Welcome back.Glad the surgery went well.

Life happens,and unfortunately we have little control over the influences that dictate our environments.You get used to it after a while.Not comfortable,just used to it...
    Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Glad things are back on track for you. Welcome back.

- E.
      Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Great news!! Glad to hear it.

Comment

Very cool to hear the shoulder is fine & you're back in action, and that things worked out OK financially too.

Comment

Good to see you. Welcome back.

Comment

Welcome back man. Glad it went well.

Comment

glad things are going well for you!
                Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                Amp... Pioneer
                Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Great! Very very glad to hear it. You were missed here.

Keith
                  The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Welcome back. Glad things are going well.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Welcome back!!
                      Did not miss much around here. Uhm... when you go shopping get some camo (sub and desert) clothing and you will fit right in again.
                      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Working...
                      X