Flaming Turkfuks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flaming Turkfuks

:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: http://www.wthr.com/Global/story.asp?S=5718703 Let it run a bit. Looks like fun.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

ROFLMAO :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

I wonder if they beep.
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Then what? Do they throw them away? (clucks disapprovingly)
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ron, Ron, Ron. They were dead anyhow. "He's at the 30. The 20. The 10. The 5. Oh!!!! The humanity!!!!. He flamed out on the 2".

Comment

I'm talking about wasting the food, dood.

I hate waste.
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I know you are. Silly boy. I have to believe these turkeys were inedible and were going to be chucked anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                Ron, Ron, Ron. They were dead anyhow. "He's at the 30. The 20. The 10. The 5. Oh!!!! The humanity!!!!. He flamed out on the 2".

Comment

All the good turkeys get to sit all glazed up and golden brown on a dinner table for all to enjoy.....the bad turkeys have to do this. I guess it's kinda like turkey hell huh?
                  My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

No, turkey hell is being 2 months old and getting out of the cage and getting to run around the backyard and then getting "Retrieved" by a black LAB. Poor turkfuk. Beep, beep.

Comment

Noticed my post got deleted.

Comment

Working...
                      X