Flaming Cats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flaming Cats

No thats not a name of a band that I know of, My Cat was walking on top of my desk when i saw his tail go straight into the candle dish. He lit up quicker than Michael Jackson shooting a pepsi commercial. Man that scared the hell out of me. Took 1 second to blow out the flame, it had engulfed almost half of his tail. i mean wow, just poof. Cat on fire. Funny thing is the cat was looking at me like whats wrong with you? I dont think he even felt it.

wow. I feel bad for your cat but the Michal Jackson comemnt was priceless XD

Comment

Poor cat, glad to hear he didn't seem to feel it! I quit burning candles several years ago due to a cat putting her face too close. She singed the heck out of the whiskers on one side of her face. Gave me a scare. No more candles.

Comment

I HATE CANDLES. I almost burned down my house. What if you had been out of the room for a few minutes? And, I hate snow.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Yeah, what's with the candles? I always hear about houses burning down & a lot of times the cause is unattended candles. Glad to hear kitty is OK though.
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
          X