No announcement yet.

Who has their Christmas trees up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just finished today (Sunday). Took me two days to get in the attic pull all the crap down and set it all up.
    I let the wife do the tree inside and I took care of the lights outside. I belive I strung up probaly around 2500 lights on the4 palms, trees shrubs, etc. I am beat to hell.
    But the girls loved it. I just took them out to see the National Lampoon setup and they were very excited.
    My work is done.... for now.
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by Soap View Post
      For the outside...
      I have two air inflatebles, a santa and a frosty and some other stuff.
      How does a horny boy choose? :ROTF:

Comment

exterior lights up.....tagged a tree today probably get it in a week or so and put it up. Got a blue spruce this time...damn those needles are pointy....maybe thats why I like em

Comment

Tree went up today.

My wife and I survived our first trip to the woods, getting the tree in the vehicle, getting it home and in to our house, and getting the tree to stay upright. I would say thats a major milestone in our marriage lol..

Seriously we got the tree today and it looks great. It took a while to get the tree and put it up but it was worth it.
          Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
          The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

I'm just slapping up a nice aluminum pole. Festivus for the rest of us, baby!

Comment

I haven't put a tree up for years! Crazy Huh! I have no kids or relatives that are near to stop by, so I just put up lights on the bushes outside. Crazy. When I was a kid I was really into it. We'd have lights and trees all over the place.
              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

My wife put our (fake) tree up Friday, put all the lights on it, and decorated it with the girls. I hung three ornaments on it that were mine as a child. The rest they did.

Today I helped her put our lighted santa sleigh and four reindeer out in the yard.

It does look nice. Each year I try hard to keep the Christmas spirit and not be a grinch, so I appreciate the effort Diane puts into it. I even went out and did some Christmas shopping today so that doesn't wait until the last minute.

- E.
                Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

I'm sorry but at my house we refuse to put our tree up before first week of december. Its too damn early otherwise :ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                  X