No announcement yet.

The sign of the devil?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel I have to apologize to our international members. We aren't all like this. Why not do away with flags; anthems; mottos, or any display of anything? It's just getting out of hand. These sensitive people are just stupid.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

"Kearns ordered the committee to require Jensen to remove the wreath, but members refused after concluding that it was merely a seasonal symbol that didn't say anything. Kearns fired all five committee members."

Wow, that makes alot of sense! Why have a commitee to make decisions if you're just gonna fire them if you don't agree???

Comment

The Peace symbol looks like a B-52 from above. Bomb the hippies for Satan!

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
          Pathetic.
          +1000

Comment

That's purdy!!!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Peace is satan's work!It doesn't bring in any oil
              I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by El_Kabong View Post
                The Peace symbol looks like a B-52 from above. Bomb the hippies for Satan!
                :ROTF:
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Yes she should be banned for wanting peace I much prefer when my friends die over in Iraq.
                  I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                  So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsuo View Post
                    Yes she should be banned for wanting peace I much prefer when my friends die over in Iraq.
                    ...very good point bro.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I live in a Freaking Gated Community....Can you say Gestapo. You must assimilate!

Comment

+1 on them being fucktards!
                        "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

I made a Satan snowman last year with Vinny...with big horns and shit..the neighbors loved it!!

I got pics..

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                            I made a Satan snowman last year with Vinny...with big horns and shit..the neighbors loved it!!

I got pics..
                            Satan Clause? Let's see them pics!
                            "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Originally posted by Guitardude86 View Post
                              Satan Clause? Let's see them pics!
                              +666

Comment

Well..I guess I could give the pics to John..I can't post pics..I'm compertly challeged.

+666...very clever..hell I might have to steal that one..

Comment

Working...
                                X