You wanna lose weight, i need to GAIN weight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You wanna lose weight, i need to GAIN weight

This is ridiclous. So many people complain they weigh too much but they can work it off. I, on the other hand, am extremely UNDERweight. The last time I weighed myself, I was about 7.5 stone. I'm probably less now. But here comes the stupid part: I eat all the stuff that's supposed to make you fat: chocolate (2-4 bars daily), Coke (it was Dr Pepper, but my kidneys gave me so much trouble, I switched to non-sugar Coke), and crisps. After work, I will eat microwave chips, hotdogs, fajitas, ready-made sandwiches and other crap you're not supposed to eat. I haven't been to McDonalds or Burger King in over 6 months (but then why would i eat undercooked shit like that?). My only form of excercise is sex and playing guiitar. After work, I will walk home (even when its pissing it down) to conserve my cash (bus fares get steeper, but still they're never on time). It takes 30-40 mins to walk one way, depending on the weather. Once a week, I'll visit my parents and they'll feed me properly. I've been poorly fed most of my life. I constantly get leg/foot cramps at the worst moments. I'm practically anorexic. Suggestions? And before you jump in, no "Stop whining" posts
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Your local GNC store will have tons of weight gain products for you to try.

Comment

I hate you even more now.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

+1 on GNC. From Mass Up to calorie bars, you will gain weight. Or, you could try smoking pot or hash, with Pizza Hut on speed dial.

Comment

Maybe you should try eating food that has some nutrional value instead of empty calories in it?? Eat stuff that's high in protein, that'll help you gain some weight.
          Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Creatine...it works.Jg can chime in,I think he still lifts pretty regular........
            Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

What age are you? My cousin went through this same phase in his late teens and on into his 20s.....he was drinking 4% milk by the gallon, etc. trying to gain weight. Now in his early 40s, he's overweight and has a spare tire.

Comment

>>BEEEEFCAKE!!!!!<<
                |My CSG gallery|
                (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

I am guessing you aren't 25 yet, but either way, take 4 Boddington's a day. Wake up with two McDonalds McGriddles and a 32oz Dr.Pepper, eat a bag of honey roasted peanuts. Pastrami sandwich with Potato chips for lunch (32 Oz Coke too). Snickers and 32 Oz coke at 3pm. Spagetti dinner (with ranch dressing and Garlic Bread) and a litre of Lambrusco. Wash, rinse repeat. You will be a svelt 210 lbs in no time.
                  When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Yeah, what, there's no McDonalds over there? haha...

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
                      Yeah, what, there's no McDonalds over there? haha...

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                      I haven't been to McDonalds or Burger King in over 6 months (but then why would i eat undercooked shit like that?).

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

geez, with your healthy high protein diet and all the exercise you partake in, I would imagine you'd be packing on the muscle
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

7.5 x 14 = 105 Pounds? How old are you and how tall are you? There is something wrong with you.

Comment

Dude, I will put you on the 60 day Bill Z Bub program...

I'm talking buldging , beefcake in places you never thought possible..

It is tested, tried and true!!!

First things first..do you smoke weed??

I'll having you working as a mall Santa in no time..
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Dark beer, and lots of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X