No announcement yet.

You wanna lose weight, i need to GAIN weight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well here's something new - despite a stomach ulcer from 2001, i finally threw up last night. yup, it's taken over 5 years. too bad it wasn't on her. i've always had a low tolerance for alcohol... and two-faced bitches, so marriage is NOT an option.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Brother, it sounds like your problems go way beyond needing to gain weight. A person can be healthy and feel good at just about any height/weight ratio (within reason of course). Your last post makes me think you may be just a little guy wanting to be big, and maybe some other underlying problems too?? Why don't you tell the whole story...maybe myself and/or others can help.
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by 442w30 View Post
        I am guessing you aren't 25 yet, but either way, take 4 Boddington's a day. Wake up with two McDonalds McGriddles and a 32oz Dr.Pepper, eat a bag of honey roasted peanuts. Pastrami sandwich with Potato chips for lunch (32 Oz Coke too). Snickers and 32 Oz coke at 3pm. Spagetti dinner (with ranch dressing and Garlic Bread) and a litre of Lambrusco. Wash, rinse repeat. You will be a svelt 210 lbs in no time.
        funny shit

if you cut all those portions in half, that's about what I do. cept for the beer. I generally drink 4 beers a night - good beer - Sierra Nevada ales, and the rest of that sounds like me, but maybe in various different orders throughout the day.

6' 192 and holding. how much is that in stone?
        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by 442w30 View Post
          and a litre of Lambrusco.
          Riunite Lambrusco kicks ass!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

A fast metabolism is something awesome

I wish I could eat as much as I want and not put on weight.
            I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

I was like that, since a kid skinny, but i gave up smoking last year and have put on a couple of stone at last and look a lot better for it!
              no i don;t eat crap food like McDonalds, i don't call that stuff food because it doesn't fill me up and besides McDonalds are expensive here in England, one big Mac is about £1.90!!!!!!! and the service is slow and the burgers are COLD!
              If you smoke then give it up, it helps.

Also when you are over 30 then your body will change and slow down, you will put some weight on as you get older, so they say.

Comment

Drink some Slimfast ...and drink that with your or between your meals...or Ensure..

I actually make her Milkshakes with that stuff..sometimes with Carnations Instant Breakfast..actually those are very tatsty..I would like to drink them myself but I'm already 225..I don't wanna be 325..not yet anywhoo.

My wife is 4" 10" and 87lbs...that's what she does when she wants to gain some weight..she went from a pant size OO to a 1-2...which is pretty good.
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                  My wife is 4" 10" and 87lbs...that's what she does when she wants to gain some weight..she went from a pant size OO to a 1-2...which is pretty good.
                  Holy baby jesus tap dancing in clown shoes that's small! I would be afraid of breaking my wife if she was that tiny.
                  EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

Originally posted by drockilles View Post
                    Holy baby jesus tap dancing in clown shoes that's small! I would be afraid of breaking my wife if she was that tiny.
                    You nailed it..but 20 years of marriage..I got it down to a science tho brutha..my big ol' 225 lb ass isn't going on top..hell that's like a Bulldog boppin' a Chihuahua..that's not right!!

If you look up the word Spinner in the dictionary..my wife's picture is there..I like that!

Nice!!

Wulfe's wife very petite too..about the same size really

My wife looks similair to a tiny Christina Scabbia..I think my wife's cuter..
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                    X