No announcement yet.

No peace in the can

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, a carport for a trailer. Never thought of that one.

:ROTF:
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: What a dump. Gives us Trailer Guys a bad name.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
        I'm sorry to here that, I'll go take my foot out of my mouth now.
        You may not live in a big house anymore but the view you have from your trailer in priceless!
        That's OK. It's been a long time.

Comment

I said it was a POS, My dad bought it for almost nothing as a fix er upper then he kicked the bucket leaving this POS for me to deal with, actually when it completly disintegrates, I plan on using the "carport" as an outbuilding, "you might be a redneck if you build a building around a mobile home" :ROTF: Did i mention I really hate working on MHs
          Last edited by FusionFarmer; 11-30-2006, 03:58 PM.
          I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

That's actually the one you are working on?

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
              That's actually the one you are working on?

unfortunatly,, actually its quite nice on the inside, and theres a large screened in porch and carport on the front, the "after pics" will surprise you, thankfully she got 4k from fema to repair the damage, I wanted to light a match to it but she can't affford a new one so,,,but you know the joke, you know you're a redneck when a hurricane hits your home and causes 4 thousand dollars worth of improvements.:ROTF:

Comment

I joke. But what you are doing for your mom is a very nice thing. How many guitars does she have?

Comment

Carports with mobile homes are pretty normal around here. In fact, I won't rent a trailer unless it has a place for my brand new truck.

Comment

Heck Fett, I'm damn near your age, I used to be able to whip out a project like this in a few days, now a few weeks is more like it, Once I finish this I'm thru, after I finish my friends cabin and their 3500 square foot house,,,, I'm in the same boat as you I tried to retire way too young and keep running out of money

Comment

[quote=SouthPlatteDemon;825668]Carports with mobile homes are pretty normal around here. In fact, I won't rent a trailer unless it has a place for my brand new truck. [/quote

The joke here is a carport for a trailer :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by FusionFarmer View Post
                        Heck Fett, I'm damn near your age, I used to be able to whip out a project like this in a few days, now a few weeks is more like it, Once I finish this I'm thru, after I finish my friends cabin and their 3500 square foot house,,,, I'm in the same boat as you I tried to retire way too young and keep running out of money
                        I did nothing but work on my house. I remodeled. I set 2000 tiles. Painted it 5 times. And it still needed new windows; another remodel; and an endless supply of money. That, and 23 years more of a mortgage. My trailer was a "Move in". Paid for. Double pane windows; all appliances and a heater that works. I don't miss my old house at all. I hope I don't run out of money again. Then, it's a surplus Army tent.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                        Last edited by fett; 11-30-2006, 04:30 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=FusionFarmer;825670]
                          Originally posted by SouthPlatteDemon View Post
                          Carports with mobile homes are pretty normal around here. In fact, I won't rent a trailer unless it has a place for my brand new truck. [/quote

The joke here is a carport for a trailer :ROTF:
                          I didn't think that was funny at all. Pretty smart actually.

We have a gas station in Greeley that has a carport over the whole lot; building and all. Pretty weird, but it works purdy darn well.

Comment

A little drip and see what happens. I love this forum.

Comment

[QUOTE=SouthPlatteDemon;825685]
                              Originally posted by FusionFarmer View Post

I didn't think that was funny at all. Pretty smart actually.

We have a gas station in Greeley that has a carport over the whole lot; building and all. Pretty weird, but it works purdy darn well.
                              Greeley ?? I live in Johnstown , not too far away from you.

Comment

[QUOTE=Horse Called War;825698]
                                Originally posted by SouthPlatteDemon View Post

Greeley ?? I live in Johnstown , not too far away from you.
                                Actually I live east of Gilcrest.

Love Santiagos in Johnstown. Good green chile!

Comment

Working...
                                X