Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hughes/Thrall

now this is rock'n'roll

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

seriously, anyone knows what Pat has been doing lately?
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Studio mixdowns and production work in between Meatloaf tours. He's gone a Brad Gillis route. He was out on tour with someone else recently.. I don't believe it was Meatloaf tho... forget who offhand. Pretty low key guy overall. I tried finding some info on him last week as he was a great influence on me when I was in high school and I was listening to my Automatic Man & Marino cassettes in my car. Couldn't even find a website for his studio.

Comment

thanks man

he made some of the coolest guitar-rock with Pat Travers IMO
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I recall seeing he was a big Pro Tools user.
        I found these links. I forgot, he played in Asia too.

Answers is the place to go to get the answers you need and to ask the questions you want
        Last edited by charvelguy; 12-01-2006, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X