Coldworker "tour diary"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sup?
    Great diary bro,,i love to hear about life on the road,,,,Damn i miss it,,,even the trivial shit,,,like bitchin about no doritos when its listed in the rider

MOSH ON
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Very cool. Sounds like you had a great time. Sorry to hear that the Necrophagist tour was cancelled, but shit happens, right?

Here's wishing you guys much success!
      THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

way to go Anders! fuckin A.
        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Looks like you had a blast Anders. Thanks for sharing the journal/photos.
          www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Comment

Originally posted by Anders View Post
            CoN - Yeah, it's funny how you suddenly end up with lot's of liquid stuff in bottles and cans when you visit Denmark and Germany, haha!
            Hahahah, amen to that!

This was after the first round in the shop!

I miss that boat

Comment

Thanks for sharing this.It really brings back memories of living out of a suitcase and the whole road experience.You are hooked now...........
              Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

VERY cool of you to put this up. Nice to see, and looks like a great time.

Definitely a big thanks for letting us see it all. Good work man! Very cool.

Comment

Thank you all very much!!!

Yes, I got absolutely hooked, I wanna do this again... NOW!

Gary - Thanks bro, you can count on me giving you a shout would I ever come to Australia, on tour or not!

We have some of the shows on tape, recorded with a DV-camera. I'll try to upload something once we've transferred them to the computer if anyone would be interested.

Btw, it was just fun doing this journal, and I'll look through the photos and see if there's something fun to add. That reminds me, our bass player Oskar has quite alot of photos too, that none of us has seen.

to y'all!
                  https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

I was down my local cd haunt yesterday, picking up a couple of discs for a friend, when I noticed the new Coldworker cd! Fark me! I had no idea you guys had international distribution. So of course I grabbed me a copy.

great stuff, Anders. The liner note said it was recorded in your practice space? Even more awesome
                    Last edited by VitaminG; 12-15-2006, 12:56 AM.
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Wow, thanks Gary!!!

That's awesome, Relapse said they were going to push it in Australia, and it seems like they did! Honestly quite mind-boggling to think that our cd is available in Australia...

Yeah, we recorded it in our rehearsal space on our drummers laptop. Then Dan Swanö mixed it, and we had it mastered by Peter In De Betou. I don't think anyone of us expected it to sound as good as it does since it's recorded by ourselves.

Btw Gary, what booklet did you get? Does it look exactly like this:

If it does, it's the correct one. If it looks greyish (and honestly, like shit), it's the misprinted one. If you did get the misprinted one, pm me.

Thanks again for picking ít up!

Anders
                      https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

looks like we got the correct booklet over here. Pretty cool too, with the clear cels laying over the different backgrounds.

I'd actually gone in NOT to buy anything for myself yesterday, and when I saw the cd in the feature rack I literally did a doubletake. I thought, no way that's the Coldworker that I'm familiar with. Then I saw your face peeking out of the back cover.

They've got about a half dozen copies in there, and the metal dude at the store is a friend of mine. I went back in today to tell him how shithot the disc is & he said he'd already heard good things about it, so he should push the rest of those on unsuspecting shoppers

So once you're a big hit over here, you'll have to come tour to support the album, right?
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

hey dude, that's cool, i played the same venue in herning last year yep, definitely a really cool venue, sorry that nobody showed up. we played there as the last show of the euro tour with illdisposed and ancient, and well, with illdisposed being danish the place was packed. btw, did i mention that danish chicks are hot?!?!?

you know what's the bad part about touring as a support only? you kinda get used to larger audiences.....so playing headlining shows in front of 100 people or less just doesn't move you as much as it used to.
                          but anyways, support or headliner, touring is a LOT of fun. plus you learn a shitload of things because it's SO different from playing weekend shows.

Comment

I think that's ultra cool that a Swedish JCFer's CD was found in a local store by an Aussie JCFer!
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                            X