Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Bond's next "Bond Girl" might just be a guy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
    I sorta doubt that many of the guys here would kick her outta bed really if she was there...

I realize if you're 'fantasizing" you'll look for better. But realistically, chances are you'd do it...
    what are you talking about, John? It's well known that JCFers only hit the best looking women. Super models, movie stars, chicks of that calibre. That's why they can afford to be so critical about a woman's looks when for shits'n'giggles someone posts her pics from an ebay auction on here.

I can easily reject any woman who I deem not worthy (and who I realise I'd never have a shot at anyway...)
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Bond movies are an institution. Don't fuck with a product that's been successful for decades.
      "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
        what are you talking about, John? It's well known that JCFers only hit the best looking women. Super models, movie stars, chicks of that calibre. That's why they can afford to be so critical about a woman's looks when for shits'n'giggles someone posts her pics from an ebay auction on here.

I can easily reject any woman who I deem not worthy (and who I realise I'd never have a shot at anyway...)
        Ahh, hahaha... No shit man...

Hehe... yeah, but you're right though... I do try to hit some of the the best looking women I can... (IMO)

This is the current femalien Tami... (Ignore the guy next to her. ) I definitely take this over the other chick up top. But I still wouldn't kick that chickie outta bed...

Comment

I agree with Endrik, Eva Greene isn't that pretty. SHE --> should be the next bond girl http://www.tomssoftware.de/girls/Adr...ana%20Lima.jpg

Now Adriana Lima is hot! Don't get me started on her.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
            Famke Jannsen
            OK, I am totally confused. is This Famke Jannsen chick a dude? or what? she was the one from Goldeneye right? are you saying she is a man, man? or is it that caroline cossey? which one? I am totally confused now. are you saying they have had tranny's in bond movies? please say it isnt so......

Look, this needs to be stopped! Bond bags chicks. end of story. they cant make the worlds most coolest spy a sausage smoker.... what the hell is the world coming to? I am pissed.
            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

no, Famke isn't a tranny, Cossey is.

Damn, I want them to use some real babes for the next one, I'm voting for Krystal Steal
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
              X