X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toejam View Post
    So Munky gave Head to Christ?
    Yes, that is correct Joeseppi..

Ya know, Joe was Christ's daddy..he knocked up some 13 year old virgin named Mary , then blamed God..

So, now we have Christmas..

Tell that same fuggin' story in court today and see what happends..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

LOL :ROTF:
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
        LOL :ROTF:
        Exactly..ain't that a bitch...religion to me is the same thing as selling snowballs to eskimos..I mean WTF???!!

At least you can see and touch a snowball or eskimo..right??

How aboput selling magical pixie dust to the fuggin' Easter Bunny..yeah, that's more like it!!

You know, I looked into this whole Immaculate Conception thing..back in the day..when Joseph and Mary was married ..you had to be in your third stage of marriage to have a child, this is true..theologians check into that one..They were in their first stage..and having a child at that time was taboo..

also

Jesus wasn't born in December..I believe it was March 7th 4 AD..Christmas, as it was much later known was nothing but a ploy to recruite pagans that were celebrating the Winter Solstice that starts on December 20th..

So thank the Pagans for fuggin' Chrstmas..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
          also

Jesus wasn't born in December..I believe it was March 7th 4 AD..Christmas, as it was much later known was nothing but a ploy to recruite pagans that were celebrating the Winter Solstice that starts on December 20th..

So thank the Pagans for fuggin' Chrstmas..
          Yep. Also, if Mary was a virgin... Jesus must have popped her cherry. :ROTF:
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

You're all going to Purgatory.... 50,000 years at least!
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Political, Religious, Racial , threads have all been removed from this forum in the past. We have a rule specifically stating these types of posts are frowned upon because they are offensive to some and cause division among the members of this board.
              Yup, I thought I read that in a sticky the other day.

I suggest things like this and the comments that always follow be confined to Bill's gigantic thread where they can be enjoyed by those who would enjoy seeing them, and ignored by those who would enjoy not having to see them.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                Yup, I thought I read that in a sticky the other day.

I suggest things like this and the comments that always follow be confined to Bill's gigantic thread where they can be enjoyed by those who would enjoy seeing them, and ignored by those who would enjoy not having to see them.
                Ummm yeah , yer right Bro..

I was baited and encouraged..by the very dregs of the JCF!!!

Forgive me, for I know not what I do..

Peace be with you,

Bill Z

Comment

Working...
                X