So who the fuck is Robert Witte?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who the fuck is Robert Witte?

Just curious. Is this someone I should know about? Please excuse me if I live in my own little world, but I got a recent PM which prompted me to think I should know something about this guy....but I don't. Who is he?
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Dude who owns alot of cool geetarz I think

Comment

rob was one of the original admins here, and yes, he's got a pretty cool site and a collection to match.
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Ah ok. I thought I'd heard the name before. So, is this dude some kind of Guru or something?

Comment

Former jcf admin....his jacksonmuseum site is down now....has an extensive collection of Charvels & Jacksons....many artist owned guitars & customs....has sold some recently!!

Comment

Originally posted by BLOOD SPLATTER View Post
            Former jcf admin....his jacksonmuseum site is down now....has an extensive collection of Charvels & Jacksons....many artist owned guitars & customs....has sold some recently!!
            sure Chuck........come in here and ruin it for me.

Comment

(oops....sorry Mark!!)

Nevermind....this is not the answer you are looking for....move along....move along!!

Comment

rob witte is "the snapper"
                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Rob Witte's ownes roughly 45% of the really really cool San Dimas Charvel's and Jacksons (lol)...I think Tracy owns the other 45%

On a serious note, probably one of the most knowlegable of these guitars and a huge thanks for his sharring the J0001 to J1001 logs

Comment

I heard from a little birdie he's selling off a lot of his stash...
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by UNSANE View Post
                      and a huge thanks for his sharring the J0001 to J1001 logs
                      Now there's an old wound ripped open.

I'm truly surprised the folks at Jackson would have anything "nice" to say to him after that stunt.
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

please lets not go down that road again here
                        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Oh, so this is the guy that sold the Dan Spitz XTRR to Neilli some time ago...

Comment

Working...
                          X