No announcement yet.

Alright, now I am pissed..... Long Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We talked last night at practice and everything is cool about New Years Eve. They are a little bummed, but hey, I did tell them a while back so if it was that important to play New Years Eve, they had their chance to speak up against it before I made plans.

I am more than happy that we have all these gig opportunities. Bar Owners usually are right there after we finish playing somewhere the first time to offer us something else. I have just seen the results of people at a show after we haven’t played for a few weeks and the attendance is soooooo much better.

We added 4 songs just this week and they are all ready to be played out.

Man In The Box - AIC
    Rock & Roll All Night - KISS
    Surrender – Cheap Trick
    Livin After Midnight – Judas Priest

I know they are all simple, but the people like um and that’s what it’s all about. That’s what I want. I want to be able to add new stuff and work on it rather than people saying “Ok, we have a gig this weekend so I am going to cut practice short”

Comment

Cool, but, and I hate so nag - did you make sure the club owner knows you're not playing? As of topday he has 23 days to get another band, and it'd only be fair to make sure he knows this. Otherwise, even if it IS his fuckup, you might not be playing there again. It's only professional to communicate if he thinks you're booked.
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Ya, we are gonna contact him. We wouldn't want to leave anyone hangin like that not matter who's mistake it is.

Comment

Working...
        X