Dec 8, 1980

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dec 8, 1980

Cant believe its been 26 years. I loved Johns music. He would have been 66 years old now. Makes me wonder what great stuff he would have created in the 26 years since his death. Last year i went to the Dakota in NY and to straberry fields in central park. Depressing, but glad i went.
    RIP John Lennon.

I will always remember where I was when I heard the news. I was 11. I remember watching the news all night.

Comment

the greatest songwriter in 20th century
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Firebird V View Post
        I will always remember where I was when I heard the news. I was 11. I remember watching the news all night.
        Same here. What's even stranger is I remember a dream I had the night before it happened. It was about someone walking down the street and getting killed (don't remember how) but I witnessed it, and I heard a female scream following it.

RIP to one of the greatest influential artists to ever live.

Imagine............

Comment

Working...
        X