X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Separated at birth?

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
      Umm, the first 357 Customs promotion deal was started last November... guitars were supposed to ship this past March, then May, then whenever. Very few people received free guitars. It was pretty much a scam. It was buy a $100 gift certificate, get a Zakk motorcycle replica for $32 and get a free guitar to match the bike (Buzzsaw/Sawblade, Camo, Bullyseye). Then there was another promo for MP3/MP4 players, and another for a laptop computer or something. I was in on the first deal, got my Buzzsaw chopper replica and gift cert., no guitar. I used my GC and bought some shirts and a mug off their site, I'm only out $32 for the shipping of the supposed free guitar from over a year ago. Do a search, there were a couple pretty big threads about them.
      Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
      Ok I was a year off but whos counting? :ROTF:

:P

I remember it, but sadly wasn't into guitar. Otherwise I probably would have taken the plunge too :P

And:

Originally posted by RedBarchetta View Post
      Separated at birth?

What the hell is that :ROTF:
      Last edited by CharvelRocker; 12-14-2006, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Dee Snider of twisted Sister

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Speaking of which, did anyone catch them on Leno the other night. They really looked out of place in those getups, but they played fine and Dee sang great too. That red/white bullseye looks sick on stage. Also I thought that the rythym guitar had the most chunk that Ive ever heard from any band playing on Leno. Usually stuff sounds kinda dead on that show. Im thinking all those stacks were actually not just for show.

Comment

It has been a long time. I am still waiting for my blue pony. Maybe he is hungry. I am sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
                Speaking of which, did anyone catch them on Leno the other night. They really looked out of place in those getups, but they played fine and Dee sang great too. That red/white bullseye looks sick on stage. Also I thought that the rythym guitar had the most chunk that Ive ever heard from any band playing on Leno. Usually stuff sounds kinda dead on that show. Im thinking all those stacks were actually not just for show.
                yea, I caught that. I remember thinking that the song would never end. It must've gone for what, 7 minutes? Or did it just seem like that?
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                  yea, I caught that. I remember thinking that the song would never end. It must've gone for what, 7 minutes? Or did it just seem like that?
                  I recorded it and watched it last night, I was thinking the same thing!

I've seen DEE live three 3x and each time his vocals were perfect, once I was off to the side I little, He was obviously sick and I watched him keep going off stage during solos to blow his nose, spray some crap down his throat, jump back up and be spot on vocally.

Comment

Dont mean to derail th e Thread about bella donna Wylde but those guys of TS are HUGE in Europe and thy put a good show too..if you see Ratt or Motley live this year those are Jokes, they really make you feel ashamed, TS on the other hand ROCK....

BTW, I lost all respect for Wylde when he tried to get into Guns and Roses ...and left down Ozzy, but hey if you wan to be a hired gun all your life...by all means....

Comment

..if you see Ratt or Motley live this year those are Jokes, they really make you feel ashamed, TS on the other hand ROCK....

Wow. Calling RATT (and thus Warren D.) a joke is not going to win you any friends on here.
                      Last edited by Big D; 12-16-2006, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Love Zakk's playing....as far as everything else...whatever. Rock on Zakk.

Comment

Havent seen ratt recently, but saw stephens version and it was really good. Same with Motley Crue, they put on a kick ass show too. So not exactly sure what you been watching.

Dont mean to derail th e Thread about bella donna Wylde but those guys of TS are HUGE in Europe and thy put a good show too..if you see Ratt or Motley live this year those are Jokes, they really make you feel ashamed, TS on the other hand ROCK....

BTW, I lost all respect for Wylde when he tried to get into Guns and Roses ...and left down Ozzy, but hey if you wan to be a hired gun all your life...by all means....

Comment

Originally posted by dd3keegs View Post
                            Love Zakk's playing....as far as everything else...whatever. Rock on Zakk.

+1...I wished he'd write another 1919 again..but whatever.

Dude can go..he's like a hairy, squealing, greasy machine..
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                            X