Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AfterForever View Post
    I prefer this:

Mmm... That's my favorite flavor right there!
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
      a skank? you guys are jelaous fags...she's fucking hot and talented.
      you are right. I wish I was lying naked under a PRS for a Rolling Stone cover shoot
      Hail yesterday

Comment

a skank? you guys are jelaous fags...she's fucking hot and talented.

+1000000
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

A little bit sad that it isn`t a nice Jackson Rhoads RR-1 ...
          After Jenna and Jackson it should go to the 2nd round:
          Christina and Jackson ...mmm...
          Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

She is definitely hot, but her voice grates like nails on a chalkboard.

Comment

true, her voice brings the suck.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                you are right. I wish I was lying naked under a PRS for a Rolling Stone cover shoot
                :ROTF:

Comment

I'd like to have Christina in my room for a good couple of hours
                  93 USA Soloist EDS
                  USA HT6 Juggernaut
                  Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Originally posted by jeff300 View Post
                    She is definitely hot, but her voice grates like nails on a chalkboard.
                    Are you kidding? she has the best voice in pop right now. hits pitches you cant think about. but then again you probably listen to the cookie monster type singers.

Comment

I don't think she's hot at all, but she's a good vocalist for sure.. even though it's not my type of music.
                      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

"I think she is pretty classy myself...Great voice, HOT and she is not always in the tabloids like spears and hilton....that mag shows her when she was in that "I should act like Britney phase" but she is a class act IMO....nice whale blue Custom 22.....only complaint I have is it shoulda been a Rhoads"
                        agreed. except for her early stuff she's actually a pop star who has halfway decent songs....kinda like a good wine i guess, she's getting better as the time goes by

anyways, last week i saw her on german TV, and really, did you know that she's *really* tiny? i mean, of course, she's a girl so being smaller than the host is just natural, but then again, what i saw almost appeared to be in kylie minogue ballpark in terms of height, or the lack of it
                        on the other hand....i like short girls....does that mean i'd hit it?
                        yes, it does

Comment

Originally posted by AzPilot View Post
                          Are you kidding? she has the best voice in pop right now. hits pitches you cant think about. but then again you probably listen to the cookie monster type singers.
                          +1

jeshhh, folks here listen to cookie monster bullshit, emo-screamo cocksmokers, king diamond and dragon-humping-opera crap wich is ok by me if you dig that stuff but now suddenly somone with actual talent in voice department sucks

It's pretty funny though

her singing style may not be everyone's favourite but you cannot deny that she has pipes from heaven, she's got amazing range and a lot of power and she sings in tune. Also her voice is very distinctive.
                          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Fragle View Post
                            anyways, last week i saw her on german TV, and really, did you know that she's *really* tiny? i mean, of course, she's a girl so being smaller than the host is just natural, but then again, what i saw almost appeared to be in kylie minogue ballpark in terms of height, or the lack of it
                            on the other hand....i like short girls....does that mean i'd hit it?
                            yes, it does
                            dude, we are used with long European chicks, over there they are a lot smaller.

you know the saying is....The perfect woman is 1 meter tall and has a cube-shaped head so it would be good where to put your beer glass while she's giving you head
                            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
                              What a shame.... to play that guitar I would have to triple dip it on a 99% bleach solution followed by a total powder delousing, soon thereafter a pesticide spray and to finish a high intensity UV treatment.

Just then I would clean with Meguiars cleaner and polish solution.
                              That is a dirty broad.
                              That's not Britney Spears.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

+1

jeshhh, folks here listen to cookie monster bullshit, emo-screamo cocksmokers, king diamond and dragon-humping-opera crap wich is ok by me if you dig that stuff but now suddenly somone with actual talent in voice department sucks

It's pretty funny though

her singing style may not be everyone's favourite but you cannot deny that she has pipes from heaven, she's got amazing range and a lot of power and she sings in tune. Also her voice is very distinctive.
                                Nice to see someone here that knows a good singer when he hears one

Comment

Working...
                                X